If you don't like this kind of bold and romantic surprise , I’ll try another method next time.”

    Gu Jue didn’t say anything anymore... During this summer vacation, Ruan Wenyou also visited her grandmother who was hospitalized, and Meng Taoyu who was in the detention center.

    Meng Taoyu was not as thin as before, and she also said that she could calm down and read a book.

    She has read a lot of books recently, and it seems that she has returned to the time when she was studying, which can be regarded as making up for a little bit of regret.

    Ruan Wenyou couldn't see her smile like this, and he also understood that Meng Taoyu was hiding too much sadness and helplessness.

    She was supposed to be the proprietress, singing and dancing on stage when she was happy, but now she was disfigured and went to jail.

    During this business trip, Gu Xiuting stayed in other places for nearly two months.

    In early autumn and September, Ruan Wenyou was about to start school, but Gu Xiuting still hadn't come home.

    He became more and more lethargic, and he felt sleepy before ten o'clock tonight.

    Before going to sleep, he gently placed his palm on his belly, feeling the little life in his belly.

    Ruan Wenyou was looking forward to his birth, wishing to see the child sooner, but also a little apprehensive, for fear of any accident.

    Moreover, he will leave at that time, and he will not be able to take care of the child to grow up. I wonder if the child will blame him in the future? Gu Xiuting just got home in the middle of the night. After washing up in a hurry, he quietly walked into Ruan Wenyou's bedroom.

    Just sending messages and calling is not enough, Gu Xiuting desperately wants to touch and hug the fresh Ruan Wenyou, smell the milky smell on his body, and feel the long-lost temperature.

    Ruan Wenyou, who had already fallen asleep, opened his neckline at this time, revealing not only his sexy collarbone, but also his fair and smooth breasts.

    Next to his pillow was Gu Xiuting's underwear, and he was actually wearing his shirt.

    Ruan Wenyou, who was sleeping, suddenly snorted twice, he bit his lower lip, and the little bud in front of him rubbed unconsciously.

    Seeing this, Gu Xiuting's eyes dimmed, he parted Ruan Wenyou's legs, wrapped them around his waist, and quickly lowered his head to suck his tender red nipples.

    After an unknown amount of time, Ruan Wenyou felt hot all over his body, and his lower body felt wet, sticky and numb. He was jolted awake by Gu Xiuting's collision.

    He fluttered his eyes, thinking it was a dream: "Sir? Uh... is that you? Are you back?" "Well, lie down obediently,"

    Gu Xiuting said.

    The same words, in fact, Gu Xiuting also said the same on the first night of their wedding.

    But that night he had a cold face, without the slightest lust.

    Gu Xiuting was much gentler tonight, he held up Ruan Wenyou's buttocks, and couldn't help rubbing them.

    Ruan Wenyou's body was in close contact with him, and the two red grains on his chest rubbed against Gu Xiuting's strong chest from time to time.

    Ruan Wenyou's meat wall, which had been empty for many days, was completely stretched open, and the inner wall twisted tightly, sucking and biting Gu Xiuting's cock.

    When Gu Xiuting goes deep, the intestinal wall will relax obediently.

    When he pulled away, the tender meat inside was reluctant to hold on.

    Gradually, the slit at the mouth of Ruan Wenyou's acupuncture point turned into a wet red hole, flooded with water.

    When Gu Xiuting flirted fiercely, the love juice between the two intertwined and foamed.

    When the white liquid splashed on Gu Xiuting's lower abdomen, Ruan Wenyou didn't care about the shame and embarrassment, as if something exploded in his mind, he felt like he was in a cloud.

    Gu Xiuting buried deeply in the soft and warm pussy, and after a short while, streams of thick semen also ejaculated.

    Gu Xiuting came back overnight and messed with Ruan Wenyou for several hours, so he fell asleep in the morning.

    And Ruan Wenyou, who woke up first, got off the bed lightly, for fear of disturbing him.

    After changing his clothes, Ruan Wenyou sat next to Gu Xiuting again.

    Looking at his handsome and gentle sleeping face, Ruan Wenyou wrote the letter silently.

    This is a farewell letter, after he gives birth, it will be quietly placed on Gu Xiuting's bedside.