50

Gu Xiuting was still buried in Ruan Wenyou's body, his penis went in and out and contradicted him back and forth, reluctant to let go, no matter what Ruan Wenyou said later, Gu Xiuting was crying.

    The corners of his eyes were wet and red, and the pheromones on his body were constantly releasing, and the fragrance of paper, ink and books wafted away, which naturally stimulated Ruan Wenyou's senses.

    Even though he was whimpering and screaming, his buttocks were raised obediently, his buttocks seemed to be rippling white waves, and his body instinctively followed Gu Xiuting to cater to his rhythm.

    When Gu Xiuting suddenly penetrated again and hit the cervix, Ruan Wenyou's whole body convulsed violently.

    Gu Xiuting knew that he was about to cum again, but suddenly blocked his mouth, straightened his waist and pushed hard.

    Ruan Wenyou's screams and cries were all swallowed by Gu Xiuting.

    He unconsciously hugged Gu Xiuting tightly, his calf stretched, and he shot out one after another.

    At the same time, Gu Xiuting also sprayed deep inside him, but he was still reluctant to pull it out afterwards.

    Ruan Wenyou was completely exhausted, he lied weakly in Gu Xiuting's arms, he couldn't even lift a finger.

    He was hugged tenderly by Gu Xiuting, and the joint under their bodies was also connected.

    The next morning, Ruan Wenyou woke up first.

    He didn't know when Gu Xiuting fell asleep, anyway, he was still sleeping deeply at the moment.

    Of course, the genitals of the other party's crotch were also soaked overnight in Ruan Wenyou's moist, warm and smooth inner hole.

    At this time, Ruan Wenyou finally moved away from Gu Xiuting who was pressing on him, and then he blushed and raised his buttocks slowly back.

    Probably the owner was in a deep sleep, so the murderous thing didn't wake up, and slipped out after a while.

    But in the next moment, a large amount of white paste that was poured in by Gu Xiuting last night also flowed out from the folds of Ruan Wenyou's acupuncture point, and meandering downwards, it landed on the inside of his thigh.

    It was difficult for Ruan Wenyou to look directly at him, so he quickly turned his face away.

    Afterwards, he got out of bed, cleaned himself up, and changed his clothes.

    Gu Xiuting probably was too tired and didn't wake up the whole time.

    Ruan Wenyou sat on the edge of the bed and looked at his peaceful sleeping face, feeling that he looked like Ah Mu when he was in heat, he cried easily, and kept calling him "wife".

    However, he happened to know that he was Gu Xiuting.

    Ruan Wenyou didn't know how long Gu Xiuting's estrus would last? I don't know if he will remember these things after he wakes up? The bedroom of the two is full of the charming smell after the love, and the pheromones of the two of them also remain.

    Seeing that Gu Xiuting hadn't gone downstairs for a long time, Steward He and the other nannies didn't dare to disturb, and consciously avoided it.

    Ruan Wenyou couldn't attend class today, so he called to ask for leave.

    Gu Xiuting didn't go to the company either, and there were several missed calls on his mobile phone, all of which were from Chang Tan.