48

When he first heard from the doctor that he was about to enter the susceptible estrus period again, Gu Xiuting didn't believe it. His strength and pride were engraved in his bones, and he never showed his weak side.

    But he consulted several doctors afterwards, and today he made a special trip to the research institute to ask Jiang Zhiyu for help with the examination.

    As a result, Jiang Zhiyu and the doctors agreed, and they all confirmed that he was about to have a second estrus.

    Now that the matter has come to this, Gu Xiuting has to face this fact.

    But with that came some worries.

    Ruan Wenyou's belly is gradually getting bigger, and now she is a little pregnant.

    He wears a loose school uniform during class during the day, and if there is no clothing to cover it, his stomach will protrude slightly.

    Gu Xiuting was thinking, what if he loses all reason when he is in heat and acts too aggressively, hurting Ruan Wenyou and the child? "Can you help me suppress it?" Gu Xiuting asked.

    Jiang Zhiyu looked at the test report again, and shrugged helplessly: "Old Gu, you are a special case, so I'm not sure if the general method will work? Other doctors should prescribe you some inhibitors." Gu

    Xiuting Nodding: "Yeah."

    "You try it first, but it may be a temporary solution, not the root cause. In the end, you have to work hard for Xiaoyou.

    Although he is pregnant, you can actually help him expand the birth canal, but it can't be too drastic."

    Gu Xiuting fell silent, he had no memory of the last time he entered the susceptible estrus period, and he had forgotten everything about Rose Island.

    So even he himself didn't know what would happen during the second susceptibility period.

    Before Gu Xiuting left, Jiang Zhiyu suddenly stopped him: "Old Gu, have you ever thought about looking for your father?" Gu Xiuting looked puzzled: "He passed away a long time ago." "No, no

    , I mean your other father, who was also your mother.

    Even though he is an Alpha, he did not hesitate to risk his life to transform his body and give birth to you. "

    Gu Xiuting was silent for a while, and then slowly said: "He has also been missing for many years. "

    "Yes, he has not heard from him for so many years, and many people think that he is in danger.

    But what if he was still alive? Lao Gu, don't give up hope, maybe one day you will meet again. "

    "Follow the fate." "

    Gu Xiuting said lightly, he can't remember the appearance of that person at all now.

    He is grateful to that person for bringing him into this world, but he was discarded early again.

    "Maybe he doesn't want to recognize me at all. son. "

    ... After Gu Xiuting returned to Lanyang Villa at night, he found a pair of unfamiliar sneakers in the entrance.

    He frowned, and vaguely smelled a sense of danger.

    The mid-term exam is approaching, and the students will inevitably be nervous. The slag may not care, just eat, drink and have fun, just like Li Yuejiu.

    But Ruan Wenyou and Gu Jue have always valued their grades and take every exam seriously.

    That night, Gu Jue went home with Ruan Wenyou