Rogues/Loners rp

These are rp ideas if you are a Rogue or Loner

Rp ideas:

1. Wandering loner: In this rp, you keep alliance with all clans. You think that being a clan cat is like being a bird without wings but want some cats to call as family. You are allowed to enter any clan at anytime and should help the clan cats when they need. If you get bored after a while you can decide to join the clan you wish to.

2. Exiled loner: You are an exiled warrior who is guilty of his/her actions. You slowly grow close to the clan once again by helping them or proving you feel guilty. Eventually the clan cats will let you in.

3. Exiled rogue: You are a warrior who was exiled for - reason. You are back to take your revenge from the clan cats.
The reason vary in every clan. Make it appropriate and related to the clans problems.
Ex:
You were a Shadowclan warrior that the new leader exiled due to your cruelty. Come back into the clan, telling that Shadowclan warriors were the most feared warriors, and now they serve others.

4. Forbidden love: Be mates with a cat from any clan, while being a Rogue or Loner. To make things more interesting, you can be an exile from the same clan as your mate. Preferably an important cat in the roleplay if the clan. Such as the deputy or leader.

5. Kidnap kits: It can be fun in an exp server. Although do it with leader's perms. Otherwise they will void you

6. Be a loner who was exiled due to invalid reasons. Put wounds and enter a clans territory in search of food. Basically like Yellow'Fang from the book series

7. Manipulate the clan: Try and make the clans go into war. If there is only one clan in the server, make them divided. Remember to ask perms, otherwise they will void you

8. Be a dog/fox. Preferably a loner who just wants to join a clan. You can be an outcast for extra drama

9. Do a mate rp with another loner/rogue. You can start off cold and distant then become close slowly

10. Be a spec. Being a spec is kind of like an rp if your willing to chat and have fun with each other. You can go around acting... Weird? I usually sing Barbie Girl with other specs or go around spinning in camp.

Hope these were useful