"As expected from you. You already get it. But I think it won't be sufficient ?. Ramiris said.

"Insufficient ?" Benimaru asked.

"You men are all strong that's a fact. But I can sense one men who could definitely beat them. Not all of them of course. But for the moment in a 1v1 they will lose."

"Are you perhaps referring to the one with pony tail Ramiris-sama" Ashia asked.

"You noticed him too. He his hiding a great power, At first sight, you won't even figure his suspicious behaviour." Ramiris respond.

"Should we take care of him to prevent any problems ?"

"No need, he is jus a guest. And he doesn't even harm us. Besides, I don't think Rimuru will be fine with it".

"Ramiris-sama, we also wanted to thank you for everything you have done for Tempest. You always worked hard for the sake of our country even despite the fact that you live with us only recently." Benimaru said.

As the Army leader, Benimaru is aware of a lot of things. Rimuru also explained a lot of things to him. Like Ramiris golem, research in the labyrinth and her ability to deduct a solution for complex situations.

"You don't have to. I am really grateful to you for accepting me. Besides, to Rimuru I have a debt that could never be repaid. I would be eternally indebted to him. That's why I am giving my best for him." Ramiris said in a serious tone.

The little annoying fairy left the place to the demon lords she is. Appart from Rimuru, Ramiris didn't showed her true form to anyone yet. Probably Veldora in the future.

"So Ramiris-sama do you still want us to participate." Ultima asked.

"Despite the fact that I want to compete, I can't resolve myself to disobey my Lord order." Carrera said.

"I expected those reactions. But trust me he will actually really appreciate. You have to keep in mind that it's just a display of power, nothing serious. So I want four of you to participate."

"I will gladly participate" Shion said in a energetic tone.

"I want to show, how much I control my power now. So I am in" Ultima said.

"As the Army general, I must prove that I am worth it." Benimaru respond.

"Tsk I can't let that crazy loli have fun just for herself. I am in too" Carrera respond.

"That's great now it's time to surprise Rimuru." Ramiris said happily

Back in time.

"Now, we the faithful people of our beloved master, we decided to prepare a little surprise for him" Shuna said.

The crowd were surprised, same as Rimuru who was expecting the worse. But he let them be and was also excited to see what it is.

"This match will be special cause the two opponents are very strong. I can't wait to present them" Shuna said.

"The first one, The beautiful and also the most feared among the Oni. The warlord I named Shion." Shuna said.

The crowd went crazy. But the most loudest was the Shion fan club. Shion then entered the Arena in her army uniform and her large Odashi on her back. Since acquiring her US [Susano] her Odashi became Mythical grade sword. Shion then faced Rimuru and without a word she bowed in front of him. On his side, Rimuru gave her a gentle smile.

"Her opponent is not the least, she is both brutal and ravishing. She wields an explosive power, I named her Carrera". Shuna said.

The yellow demon was no more. The girl who came out, has a black with a green eye color. Carrera completely changed her appearance. Just like Shion, Carrera faced Rimuru with fear. She knows she disobeyed, but to show her strength she take the risk. Rimuru was looking at her. And with gentle smile, he utters those single word.