Meeting the White Dragon Emperor/Open House Begins!

Start from the beginning

Scene Change: Outside of the ORC Clubhouse
"We see Y/N as he was walking in the forest by the ORC Clubhouse as he wanted to clear his head about what happened with Xenovia earlier."
Y/N: Xenovia may be lacking in common sense, but this is crazy!
Rias: Oh, Love.
Y/N: Huh? *sees Sona, Rias, Akeno and Tsubaki in front of him* Sona! Rias! Akeno! Tsubaki! *runs towards them and hugs them, surprising the four girls and making them blush a little* I am so glad to see you four! Xenovia has proposed a crazy idea!
Sona: *blushing and confused* H-Huh? W-What are you talking about, Honey?
Y/N: S-She... She wanted me and her to practice making a baby!
Sona, Rias, Akeno and Tsubaki: What?!
Y/N: She proposed it in the classroom and she has condoms with her! And she also gave one of the condoms to Asia-chan!
Rias: *a vein in her forehead throbs* I'm going to have a very serious conversation with Xenovia later.
Sona: *same as Rias* And I'll join you in that. After all she did cause our lover trouble. But, let's continue that conversation, Later. *Y/N nods as he and the girls separated from the hug*
Tsubaki: Yes, that's right. We need to talk about what happened earlier.
Rias: *to Y/N* Did the White Dragon Emperor really give you access to his power?
Y/N: *nods* Yes, he did and it also unlocked another ability of the Ultimatrix that will allow me, Issei and Vali to talk to each other, whether it would be mental or through our Sacred Gears.
Skurd: *comes out of Y/N's left sleeve* And also don't forget that you can also use their Sacred Gears' Balance Breakers temporarily.
Y/N: Oh, yeah, I almost forgot that I can also do that. Thanks, Skurd.
Tsubaki: *surprised to find out that he could use other Sacred Gears' Balance Breakers, but temporarily* I shouldn't be surprised at how many things that Babe's Ultimatrix could do, but this really caught me off guard...
Akeno: *same as Tsubaki* Me too...
Rias: You could really make use of all of those abilities in and it would definitely give you the advantage in any battle...
Sona: And also, don't forget about the many people in the Supernatural world that might come and try to take Honey away from us...
"Then, all of a sudden they heard a beeping sound and they all looked towards Y/N's Ultimatrix as he looks at it and saw that it was flashing green."
Y/N: It's flashing green? This could mean that someone is trying to contact me. *answers the call as he heard Vali's voice coming out of it*
Vali: *from the Ultimatrix* Y/N! I'm so glad that you answered!
Y/N: Huh, Vali? What's wrong?
Vali: *from the Ultimatrix* I suddenly got ambushed by a lot of stray devils as I was heading back to my hideout.
Y/N: Where are you at? Tell me your location and I'll be there in a few.
Vali: *from the Ultimatrix* I told Albion to send the location of our area to your Sacred Gear, so you should receive it at any second now.
Y/N: *receives the location as he shows it to the four girls as they nodded at him* Okay, I received it and I'll be be there in a few and Issei's also going to be there in a few as well.
Vali: *from the Ultimatrix* Okay, but please hurry! I don't know how much longer I could take on this many strays! *ends the call*
Y/N: *to the four girls* You four go to Issei and tell him about what's happening. I'm going to go and help Vali.
Rias: *nods* Okay, we will.
Akeno: But, please stay safe, Honey.
Y/N: *nods* I will. *activates his Ultimatrix as Jetray's hologram appears* It's Hero Time! *slams down on his Ultimatrix as he turns into Jetray*

Jetray: Jetray!
"Jetray took off into the air as he then went to where Vali was as Sona, Rias, Akeno and Tsubaki all ran towards Class 2-B's classroom and told him about what was happening."

Scene Change: An abandoned factory
"We see Vali as he was fighting against a lot of stray devils that ambushed him."
Vali: Take this! Dragon Shot! *sends a blast of Dragon Shot towards the strays that were in front of him as more and more stray devils appeared in front of him* 'Damn it! There's no end to them!'
"Then a neuroblast came from above that took out a good amount of the strays. Vali looked up and saw that it came from Jetray, who was blasting the strays in order to give Vali some breathing ground."
Vali: Y/N!
Jetray: You won't be getting Vali! *hits the badge on his chest as he turns into Echo-Echo*
Echo-Echo: Echo-Echo! *to Vali* Quick, cover your ears! *Vali does so as he duplicates and forms a wall by Vali*
Echo-Echo's: Wall of Sound! *sends a wave of Supersonic scream at the strays knocking them back*
Vali: *uncovers his ears* Thanks, Y/N.
Echo-Echo: *fuses back to the original one* No prob. But, how are there this many strays in one place?
Vali: This place must have a stray infestation.
Albion: {That seems like the most appropriate idea, judging from the auras that I'm tracing it's not too far off the scale.}
Skurd: Then, we need to deal with them and soon, otherwise this place might become filled with stray devils.
Issei: *said from behind them* Bro! Skurd! Vali!
"Echo-Echo and Vali both looked behind them and saw the others running towards them as they were all coming out of a magic circle."
Echo-Echo: You guys got here just in time! The party's about to start. *de-transforms back to Y/N*
Kiba: This place is full of stray devils...
Saji: I guess that since this place is rarely known that it would become one of the strays hideout.
Momo: Then, we must do a stray extermination. *to Sona* Kai-chou?
Sona: *looks at Rias and they nodded at each other, as she then looks back at Momo* Everyone, let's help each other out in exterminating these strays!
Student Council: Yes, Kai-chou!
Rias: *to the ORC* Let's deal with these strays!
ORC: Yes, Buchou!
Y/N: *to Vali* Vali, you, me and Issei are going to be on the frontline with Koneko, Kiba and the others. Are you up for this?
Vali: *smirks* Are you kidding? Getting to fight alongside the wielder of the legendary Ultimatrix and also the current Red Dragon Emperor, it would be an honor.
Y/N: *smirks back as he then activates his Ultimatrix Four Arms' hologram appears* Then, let's do this!
Issei: *summons his Boosted Gear* Yeah! Boosted Gear! *his Boosted Gear appears*
Ddraig: <Boost!>
Saji: *his Sacred Gear appears* I'm ready when you guys are.
"Kiba, Xenovia and Irina summoned their swords as Raynare, Kalawarner and Mittelt summoned their light spears. Koneko got into her own fighting stance as Tsubasa does the same. Akeno readied her lightning. Rias and Sona both got surrounded by their respective auras as the others readied themselves as well."
Y/N: Everyone, ready?! *they all nodded determinedly* Then, let's get busy! *slams down on his Ultimatrix as he then transforms into Four Arms*