Hunger

The door bell rings as Lucy walks in to the coffee shop, Lucy waits patiently for the young lady at the counter "good morning what would you like?" as Lucy locked eyes on the woman she can see the woman isn't just a girl next door but a beautiful drop dead "literally" gorgeous woman "I would like.. sorry" as Lucy clears her throat at the pain in her throat "a caramel macchiato with whipped cream"
The young woman gets her coffee prepared "would you like anything to read while I get your coffee ready?" Lucy smiled "no.. no thank you" as her mouth waters "not mean to rush but please make it quick I cannot be late for my meeting" the young woman smiled "right on it" Lucy could feel her throat almost closing in on her but couldn't get over how gorgeous she was "Here you go ma'am I'm sorry for the wait" as Lucy grabbed the cup and slightly touched the woman hand she could feel the coldness "it's okay dear thank you" Lucy was determined to get to know this mysterious woman.

Lucy ponder during her meeting can't get her mind off of the young lady from the coffee shop "miss Westenra" Lucy was drawn back into the conversations from her board meeting "yes, that's a lovely idea for the lay out of the company and saving electricity for the city" the men just stared at her confused "Miss Westenra we were discussing the situation unfolded last night about our coworker found with bite marks" Lucy looked at her men "oh silly me, I'm so sorry I was thinking of how terrible of a loss we had, yes yes we shall get an investigation going" as Lucy dismissed the men from the meeting finishing up the other topic of the new lay outs she paused at her dirty work with her old coworker Mike

~
Lucy was staying up late at her desk as Mike walked in he would stalk Lucy a lot throughout the day making side comments to his coworkers about sleeping together. As hungry as she gotten the harder the resist and she didn't feed the night before, she could last a week without feeding but this night particular she was raged in hunger.
Mike knocked on Lucy's door "come in" as Lucy prepares for the awkward meeting "you emailed me that you wanted to see me Miss Westenra" Lucy gotten up from her chair to close the door "yes, I have noticed you've been staring at myself when I'm busy bending over getting paperwork finished or you look at my ass when I'm walking past" Mike eyes widen with fear swallowing his ego down "I'm.. I'm sorry.. I would never" Lucy quickly grabs Mike and pins him against the desk and can feel his dick become harden by the intense rush as Lucy licks his lip before kissing him and furthering the kiss with fierce motion not caring if the poor man can breathe "what was that you were saying Mike" as she grabs onto his crotch and unzipping his pants "I um I well you do have a nice body" Lucy moved her hand around his shaft to give him pleasure for himself "you'll never be seen or heard again and never harm another soul" as she sinks her teeth into his neck and covers his mouth with her hand Mike tries to fight off Lucy but she has a strength like no other and before Mike could scream, his body goes limp. Lucy zips him back "what a waste of my time" as she drags him to a good location none the less and waits for police to show up "hurry hurry his this way I was just finishing up and heading home and I found him this way.." as Lucy panics puts on a good show for everyone.
~

Lucy rushed back to coffee shop, opens the door and she sees her again "hello, back for more coffee?" as the woman smiles at Lucy "yes please sorry for rushing in like that" the young woman smiles "no worries you made it time before the store closed for the day" Lucy smiled back "I haven't caught your name?" The young woman comes back with her coffee taller cup this time "it's on the house and it's Kara.. Kara Danvers but everyone calls me Kara" Lucy laughed "I hope no one calls you by your first and last name" Kara starts to laugh "gosh.. I'm embarrassed.. you're right.." Lucy smiled "no need to be embarrassed, my name is Lucy, Lucy Westenra" Kara shook Lucy's hand "well it's finally nice to formally meet you then" Lucy still locked onto Kara's blue eyes "do you own the coffee shop?" Kara was cleaning up the counter still "I.. well not really my mother Eliza owns it I just come here when I'm not in school" Lucy intrigued "what are you studying for?" Kara finished up cleaning the same spot about five times already "journalism" Lucy smiled "well that's amazing" Kara finally put away the rag she was using to the clean the same spot for 10 mins while talking to Lucy "thank you Lucy" Lucy looked down her clock before realizing the coffee shop is closed "oh.. I'm sorry I have to go I'll see you next time?" Kara smiled "sure I'm in town often"

Lucy heads home to downtown Midville she arrives home in time for dinner and seeing her brother Lex "good evening.. how was feeding today?" as Lex folded up his newspaper reading the headline of another person dead "look Lex he deserved it" Lex filled up his plate "just be careful please we have Supergirl flying around I don't need her coming after us" Lucy looks at Lex "Supergirl?" Lex nodded "some young girl is flying around in a skirt fighting off vampires and aliens, protecting people in National City" Lucy swallows her food "I.. I didn't know I'm sorry Lex I will be more careful"

Lucy finally heads up to the bathroom, she takes off her clothes and draws a warm bath to relax her muscles from the long day her mind is still on Kara, so she sinks into the warm water and plays with her clit slowly at first just to get her mind off of her feeding issues and slowly she enters her fingers tracing her spot feeling her body shake with every thrust and soft moans come out from her, before she knows it her teeth are exposed and her eyes a luscious yellow green before she cums she bites down onto her arm to cure the scream from her orgasm. As she finished, she cleans off her body with body soap and her wound heals within seconds, she lays her head into the water drowning out the noises her ears pick up thanks to the being a vampire, she finally ends up getting out of the tub into a silk gown laying down in her soft cloud like bed she passed out soundlessly into the night