chapter twenty one

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, black smoke started filling the kitchen and Taehyung turned to see his loaves of bread as black as the charcoal.

"OH SHI-," said Taehyung as he ran towards the pan to see the bread stuck to the surface of the pan.

"J-Jimin, I think it's stuck," chirped out Taehyung.

"Aish, don't worry, we can scrape it off," said Jimin holding a knife.

They tried to scrape it out and were successful but the coating came off.

"T-Taehyung isn't this Jin hyung new non-stick pan?" asked Jimin.

"No, it can't be," said Taehyung in a chill voice as he looked over to the handle and his heart came out of his mouth.

The tag was still on the pan. Meaning, that Jin had bought this very recently.

"I will wash it and keep it aside," said Taehyung with a nervous chuckle as he ran to the sink but tripped over a bag of flour and now the floor was filled with flour.

I laughed as I came in to help them but Taehyung offended, threw salt in my eyes with his ability.

I screeched in pain as I searched for the sink and I toppled something off.

Finally, I washed my eyes and turned back to see a huge fire.

I screamed as I joined Taehyung and Jimin as they were trying to control the fire.

"What is goin'-," came Jin rubbing his eyes and looking into the kitchen.

Eyes wide as saucers, he blinked numerous times to see if it was real.

And his left eye began to twitch.

"Oh god....," whispered Taehyung.

He looked at us with a sickly smile and said:

"I will give you guys ten minutes, settle this up, and Y/n need not help them," he said.

"But-," began Taehyung as he was stopped by Jin.

"Y/n won't do this level of idiot-ness,"

"But-," started Jimin to be only interrupted by Jin:

 "Where the heck is my multipurpose-," "HYUNG, WE WILL DO IT!" they both said in unison as they ran to get the mop and broom.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?! DON'T YOU KNOW A YOUNG MAN IS TRYING TO SLE-AHH!" Yoongi came screaming down but didn't notice Jin hyung there.

Jin, taken by the lack of respect, got a grab on his ears.

"H-Hyung! I didn't see you here!" Yoongi said with a nervous chuckle.

"Who were you shouting to?" asked Jin as he increased the intensity of his pinching.

"OW! HYUNG I AM SORRY!" screamed Yoongi in pain as Jin let go.

"As a punishment of disrespect, I order you to clean the corridors," commanded Jin to which Yoongi tried to protest but seeing Jin's death glare, he too ran for his dear life.

Jin gave me a look as he left, and let me be honest, I felt my bones shivering at his look.

I sat on the countertop and took my phone out of my pocket, eyes still hurting a bit as I scrolled.

I was so busy reading a book I didn't realize Taehyung and Jimin had started the cleaning and had reached almost half of it.

"Hey, Y/n?"

"Yeah?" I called out flipping down my phone.

"Wanna give Jungkook a lesson?" he asked with a mischievous glint.