chapter seventeen

Start from the beginning

Hoseok was making some sandwiches while Taehyung made some kimbap. I giggled as I saw Hoseok secretly eating one of the kimbap as Taehyung caught him and smacked him on the head with a spatula.

Jimin was there putting some logs of wood into the fire and putting some comfy pillows and blankets on the bench surrounding the campfire.

We all were in a dress code today. Something checkered and classic. Thus Hoseok and Jimin entered my room and picked out a brown shirt checkered with black thin lines and sweatpants.

One could say by looking at the trees and the chilly breeze that it was autumn and soon to be Christmas, one of my favourite moments in autumn is the autumn rains. Crisp and fresh rain droplets.

"Y/n, try this for me," said Jin as he took a steak cut a small piece of it and dipped it in some liquid as he put it near to my mouth.

I didn't waste any time as I gobbled up the steak. A burst of flavours and richness in taste. Sour, sweet and spicy with the steak cooked medium rare.

"Jin, this is so freaking delicious!" I chirped to which Jin chuckled

Best. Steak. Ever.

"You can have it when it's time to eat," he said as I nodded and left.

"Come on everyone! Gather up around the fire!" shouted Jimin as Jungkook carried the beer bottles, Yoongi had some marshmallows and sweets this time in his hands while Jin made Namjoon carry everything he had prepared Taehyung carried the sandwich in the air as he carried some wine and champagne with some glass cups in his hands.

I went and sat down with Jimin, our thighs brushing as Jimin smiled at me.

The air smelt of rain, burning woods and aromas of food.

It didn't take long enough for me to realize as I felt another pair of thighs brushing against mine; Jungkook smiled at me as I rolled my eyes at him.

Jerk, all I ever did was be nice to him and he treated me like dog shit.

I could tell that Jungkook read my mind as he smirked at me and came close to my ear:

"The feeling is mutual, baby," he whispered into my ear and I swear, he had bit my ear.

I turned off to Jimin who was scrolling through his phone with his lips puckered out and frowning slightly.

"What happened?"

"I couldn't find the right filter?"

"Why filter?"

"Because I am ugly?"

"Um, sir; the word ugly is blasphemy for you. So, shut the hell up,"

"But I want to post in demongram, who will like my story if I do not look cute and sexy?"

"I will," I said as I blew off a kiss and a wink.

Jimin was blown out by what as I could see his cheeks and his tattoo lighting up. Someone's blushing...

"No wonder why you are special," muttered Jimin.

"Huh?"

"I did not use my powers and still you managed to pretend as if it was on my ability," said Jimin.

"I don't understand,"

"I will explain that to you," said Yoongi.

We all sat down as the air was tense.

I could feel Jungkook tracing my fingers as I looked at him.

"Don't freak out," was all he said.

"So, want to know all the chaos that happened?"

"Yep,"

"You are a mixed blood," said Yoongi.

I didn't say anything but kept quiet.

"The problem with you is that your father had that with a human female, which is rare. And it is not possible and considered as punishable by the hell government and the punishment is execution," said Namjoon.

"Why did I come to hell then?"

"It is said that the half-demon has to visit hell at least once to decide whether he or she likes to live in hell or live on earth with her abilities for the rest of their life,"

"So, the Ouija board?"

"That was not at all in this chaos, there was not even a meaning to that reason," said Jimin.

I nodded but didn't say anything. I knew I didn't come to hell for that stupid reason. If it were like that, demons should have existed on Earth long ago.

"Are you freaked out?" asked Jin with a worried look.

"No, I kind of knew it would be like this," I said with a half-hearted smile.

"Y/n, you have to come with me to the hospital tomorrow," said Hoseok with a weak smile.

"Why?"

"To know which faction you are,"

I nodded.

"If I tell my opinion, it is nothing you should be alarmed or terrified about Y/n," said Jin comforting me.

"I agree with Jin hyung, both ways you have to accept the truth," said Jimin with a shrug.

"On the bright side, you will belong to either one of our factions, so one of us will teach you how to control your powers," said Taehyung.

"You people sure know how to comfort me," I said chuckling as I intertwined my hands hard.

"Y/n, we also have something else to discuss too," said Jimin in a low voice.

I nodded, telling him to carry on as Jimin took a big gulp; his Adam's apple bobbing up and down.

"As you are a half-human, it is not safe to roam around, I prefer you to have one of us with you, demons can scent a half-human's scent well and if you are with a demon, the scent can be diffused easily. Otherwise, one of us has to bite your neck," said Jimin.

A shiver went through the back of my spine.

Bite?!

"Don't worry, all of this will be done after the lab test, don't worry! Don't dampen the moods you sick donkeys!!" shouted Jin as he glared at everyone.

I didn't know why I was feeling happy instead of being terrified or sad.

I am a demidemon.

━━━━━━━━━━━━