I teleported in front of two of the beasts and with all the power I could muster I shoot at them with my magic. Sending them collapsing backward.

Another comes my way wielding a sword and I use my magic to stop it in mid-air before he strikes me with it but I'm not strong enough so I quickly teleport behind him.

I try my best to kick him in the legs and knock him down.

It doesn't work so well as he turns to slash me with his sword before I use my magic to hold him in place.

He brings it down and quickly as I focus too much on stopping his sword; He strikes me across the face with his other arm. I am sent flying a good distance back.

I lay there groaning in pain, however, it doesn't last as soon as I see another one standing over me. Ready to step on me and probably crush my skull.

I quickly teleport away and watch from afar as many people are killed while others are still battling. I'm far enough away from the chaos to not be ambushed again, however, one comes my way.

I take a deep breath and choose to use a different approach.

As soon as he gets a bit closer I start shooting magic his way. Repeatedly, sending him stumbling back nearly every time.

It was working well until another came my way.

I used one hand for both until I couldn't anymore and wait as they both come rushing with their swords in the air ready to slice my head off.

As soon as they get close enough I teleport away. Causing them to clash into each other.

Fools.

My moment of happiness didn't last long.

I was regaining my strength one moment and the next I felt a sharp pain course through my body. Making it hard for me to breathe. I felt my body start to shake slightly as I look down to see I'd been stabbed through the chest with a sword.

I try to reach my hand up to my stomach to touch it and my arm starts to shake violently. The beast then pulls it out in one swift motion. Creating a grave amount of pain to course through my body. I was in shock for a moment and before I could do anything he grabs me and throws me across the village. So far that I nearly land by the field I always go to.

I'm laying on the floor bleeding. I used so much of my energy that I fear it'll take me a long time to regain any strength. If I don't die by this first.

That would be shameful.

I felt my eyes flutter close and my breathing was growing less painful by the minute.

Perhaps..I couldn't tell truthfully.

"Sage!?"

I open my eyes to see Horge.

"Damn it," he mutters under his breath as he tries to pick me up.

"Sage?!" I hear the other familiar voice come through.

"What happened?!" He shouts to Horge.

"I-I'm not sure. She went to help-"

"Give me her," the other voice snaps.

"I can handle it,' I hear Horge bite back.

"I will not ask again," I hear Loki's low threatening voice.

I groan in pain a bit after a moment I feel Lokis arms come to pick me up.
Can feel the familiar cool touch of his hands on me.

"Sage? Can you hear me?"