If I could I would've done it a long time ago.

"How long will you be gone?" She asks and I can already see the way her eyes start to rim with tears.

"I'm not sure, but I promise I will return and I will come back to see you and it will be like old times."

"Do you really promise?" She asks now as a tear rolls down her cheek.

"Cross my heart," I say now with tears brimming mine.

She hugs me tightly and I hug her back.

I don't recall how long we were hugging per say. All I remember is having her in my arms one second and the next I was waving goodbye to her tearful face as I teleported back to Nat's front door.

"Hey," I hear her voice behind me as I turn to see her open the door to me.

"Hi," I say pulling a pained smile. Knowing I'm going to have to say goodbye to her too.

I already gave my farewell to Tony yesterday which was much easier. With Tony being Tony and cracking jokes before he hugged me goodbye.

Now all that's left is Nat. Whom I am much closer with.

"I promise not to be all sappy with you," she says making me chuckle.

"Good, because I've had enough sappy talk for one day."

She chuckles and walks up to me.

I wrap my arms around her and sigh into the hug.

Similar to Libby, this hug feels like it lasts a lifetime and yet at the same time it feels as if the moment is gone in an instant.

"You better come back."

"Of course."

She smiles and I say one last goodbye before I teleport to the same spot I was just at yesterday morning with Thor.

I take a deep breath, preparing to enter back into my world.

My world of which I haven't been in; in years.

I call forth on Heimdal and in an instant I'm off and it feels as if my body is being torn apart and put back together.

It's really a second long but the pain is indescribable.

Due to my greater strength, it doesn't take much out of me as it once did but hurts pretty intensely nonetheless.

Especially considering I haven't used the Bifrost in a very long time.

I land and slip.

"I'll never get used to that," I say groaning.

"Lady Sage," I hear Heimdals deep voice behind me.

"Yes, hello Heimdal," I say on the ground as I try to get up and compose myself.

"You good?"

I stand up straight and meet his golden eyes.

"Great," I say with a forced smile.

"It's good to see you," he says offering a warm one back.

"You too."

He nods and looks down the bridge that seems to have been rebuilt since last I was here.

"Thor has been expecting you. So has Odin.."

I nod and take a deep breath.

"Alright then," I say with a sigh.

I then wave him goodbye for the time being and teleport to the palace gates.

It looks..almost the same and yet—so different.

The guards barely notice me and I notice only the two by the door.

The rest eye me up and down. I make my way up the stairs and they are about to speak and most likely object me from going any further when all of a sudden I hear my name.

"Lady Sage!"

I look further ahead and notice Thor coming to my rescue.

"It's alright, she's a long-time friend he says with a smile."

I walk up and hug him.

I haven't really had the time to catch up with Thor. For good reason so it feels nice getting to hug him.

"Was your trip here well?" He asks with a smile as we start walking slowly further into the palace.

"Well, it wasn't nearly as excruciatingly painful as I remembered. So I'd say yes," I tell him causing a chuckle.

"How are you doing?" I ask considering it is his brother who did all those horrid things. Regardless of their back-and-forth quarrels, I know Thor loves Loki very much and this mustn't be easy on him either.

"Well, I am still standing and so is my brother. I'd say that is as good as one could hope."

I hum with a nod. Admiring the beauty of their home as I've done many times. Very little of the inside has changed and I don't mind as much. It's much too beautiful to mess with.

I look back at Thor and ask what I've come to do in the first place.

"May I see him?"