9-Moving in

"Hey," I hear a whisper above me. "Rosy, sweetheart you have to wake up now."

I slowly pry open my eyes, looking around the now dark room for  the voice. I groan "no"

Sonny's chest shakes as he chuckles. He sits up, taking me with him. "Come on you can sleep when we get back to my place. We need to take your stuff there so that we can go to bed, we have to get up early tomorrow remember? Lieu wants us in early."

I sit up, off of Sonny, and stretch. I turn to him, pouting. "How long have I been out for?"

He stands off the bed and starts to put his shoes on. "Just an hour or so, it's 830 now. Go grab your stuff and we can watch a movie when we get back home."

I get all of my stuff together (which is barely anything anyway.) It all fits into a duffel bag and a small suitcase."Okay ready" I put them by the door and check over the room to make sure that I haven't left anything.

"That's it?" He asks, surprised looking between me and my two bags.

"That's all I had time to grab." I shrug.

"Okay I'm taking you shopping this weekend, you can't live on three outfits." He shakes his head, astonished.

"Okay" I chuckle.

We check out of the hotel and I put my things in my car, I follow behind Sonny back to his apartment complex.

Once we arrive he grabs my bags for me and we head into the building and to the elevator.

"Thank you for doing this for me Sonny. I really appreciate it. It's just till I can find a place of my own." I say as we wait in the elevator.

"No worries, you can stay as long as you need. That rooms only collecting dust anyways." He smiles.

We step out the elevator and I follow Sonny to the apartment, he unlocks the door and closes it behind me.

"Home sweet home" he says.

As soon as I walk into the apartment the smell of old books and coffee fills my nose. It remind me of the smell of a bookstore almost. Except there's a faint hint of Cologne in the air. The apartment is tidy, very tidy for a males place. There are quite a few mahogany bookshelves covering the walls, full of hundreds of books.

"You read a lot?" I ask.

"Yeah," he chuckles. "I have a lot of spare time outside of work."

I glance around the rest of the room, a dark grey couch, a two seater, sits in the middle of the room. A dark brown coffee table in front of it. A large tv sits on top of a wooden tv cabinet, a PlayStation 4 collects dust on the shelf of the cabinet.

To my left is the kitchen connects to the loungeroom, a white and grey marbled countertop takes up most of the kitchen along with a small sink, a pantry and a stove. The gray fridge sits on the edge of the kitchen.

"Nice place." I say.

He chuckles and motions for me to follow him. "Not much but it's home I guess."

I follow him down a small hallway and he stops at a white door, turning the knob he opens it and we are greeted with a room filled with boxes. A queen bed sits in the middle of the room, a small nightstand with a lamp sits beside it.

"Shoot. Didn't realise there was this much in there sorry." He starts to pile the boxes to one side of the room. His hair falls onto his forehead slightly, he looks exhausted.

"That's okay, I can just take the couch tonight then we can sort this out tomorrow together." I smile.

"Don't be silly, here you take my bed tonight I'll take the couch." He says, he leads me to another room across from the spare room. He opens the door to another bedroom.