Ch. 9

Jennie POV

I got up from my stomach, as she got up on her back as well, leaning on the headboard of the mattress, positioning herself comfortably and lifting me up and putting me on her lap, with her legs in between my thighs, my pussy 1cm close to her long cock as I felt a little heat on my entrance.
I let out a soft, faint whimper as her grip tightening on my waist, still lifting me up in the air, as her cock standing up proudly, and her tip slowly coming in contact with my entrance. She kept teasing me by pulling me up and down in the air, having the tip of her cock entering my well-shaved, red, throbbing, pussy and she enjoyed every second of it as I could really see her smirk clearly because a dim light shade was on in the room. As her cock kept coming in contact with my entrance, I moaned softly at the contact, enjoying, wanting more, feeling pleasure, yet I was irritated.

The irritation I felt was coming to its peak and as soon as it reached its peak,
'I'm done, that's it'  I thought
I slapped her hands away harshly and I jumped down, landing on her lap as her cock was fully inside my entrance.
I released a loud moan, mixed with a shout on how hard I landed with the sudden contact.

As I positioned myself, making her cock move around my walls, tightening it even more, I felt more and more pleasure. I felt the heat between us feeling more warm and safe, knowing it was just the two of us. Nobody else. Just us two in this bed, room, house and world.
After positioning myself, making myself more comfortable with my position and her cock inside me, I slowly went up an down, whimpering, moaning, panting softly and all of a sudden, I gasped, making my mouth agape a bit as her slim, skinny, boney (ish), veins hands came in contact with my neck, her long, slim, pleasurable fingers tightened the grip on my neck, not hurting me, but giving me even more pleasure, getting me more wet, more turned on, wanting more of her and her touches.

I bopped up and down faster, putting all the pain I'm feeling on my pussy aside and just enjoying the moment of this, her fingers and hand wrapped tightly around my neck, not wanting her to let go, feeling my tight walls tightening everytime her cock came in, feeling my walls clench and her cock move a bit as it came in contact with my pussy and walls. She was about to release.
And then, she quickly got up, lifting me up with her as well, getting out of the bed, my back facing the bed, she puts my down on the end of the bed.

She was standing right infront of me, on her feet, lifting both my legs up and puts it on each of her shoulder. As I was about to speak she grunts and shoves her cock deep inside me and spanking me hard every second making me release a loud moan.

"UGH, yes! Y-yes daddy! Ravish m-me! Take all of m-."

LISA POV

As I placed her on the end of the bed, putting her legs on my shoulders, I see her glowing slips moving, indicating that she was about to speak. In a flash, I shoved my thick meat into her, spanking her hardly, feeling the side of her butt cheeks getting a bit warm, I knew it was turning red and would leave my hand marks.