Ch.3(The Present) 🔞

And that's what happened to them In. The. Changing. ROOM. Let's continue and get back to the present shall we? Leave the past cause it's going to get even more fun soon. oOoOOoOo sneakyyyy and secretiveeee. Sorry guys I'm just getting all excited right now! My first ever story and um- smuts- LOL Oh! Please feel free to leave or suggest any Jenlisa things I should write. Whether in this story or the one in the future. I'll try not to be lazy but no promise because I also have school. Let's crack on! Ya'll bored as heck aren't ya!? -Sorry not sorry-

Lisa starts unbuttoning the brunette's butt-length jeans and takes it off. They were both aggressive. Lisa was only left only left with a sports bra and her tight boxers, showering her huge, hard-rock and perfectly-lined-to-the-boxer dick. Jennie was also sitting there on her lap after undressing each other. Jennie's perfect bra really showed how perfect her tits were and her cleavage which was so sexy, she caught her girlfriend staring at and drooling t it for minutes! Her cleavage was very wet, that it started dripping down to her legs but luckily it didn't go on the couch otherwise there is going to be a huge problem.. Why you ask? Well it's because their two other members of the band are coming over today in a few hours.

The brunette then lifted the blonde's chin up to face her then the blonde leaned in and they were kissing so hungrily, as if they haven't seen or been with each other for years! While they were both making out, the blonde quickly unclasped the brunette's bra and took off her cleavage. Leaving her naked then she quickly threw it to the kitchen and somehow it ended up in the washing machine.                                                                                                                                                      She was so mesmerised by her girlfriend's beauty and perfect hour glass, slim body which everyone would've wanted.

⚠ (PLEASE DON'T COME AT ME! EVERYONE IS PERFECT IN THEIR OWN WAY AND I RESPECT THAT! THIS IS JUST A STORY I'M WRITING AND DESCRIBING HOW SHE LOOKS!) ⚠

Without even realising, they were both already naked on the couch. The brunette then got off the couch and got on the floor on her knees. The blonde's eyes were still stuck on the brunette's face and she was caught off-guard when the brunette started to give her a blow/hand job whilst licking off the precum on the tip of her 15 inches cock. The brunette started deep-throating her girlfriend's cock and the blonde was caught off-guard once again! She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her cute, innocent, tiger when jealous and kitten girlfriend was deep-throating her...

L: "U-ughh...argh, a-ahh! Y-yes b-baby g-girl. Suck my d-dick like a lollipop and l-lick it as if i-it were your f-favourite mint i-ice cream but i-it's m-milk! ahh-argh! Yes.. Just like that baby! Daddy's cumming!!"

The brunette then took the dick out of her mouth making a loud 'PLOP' sound while smirking. The blonde then groaned and panted heavily staring at the brunette's face giving her a 'why did you do that?' face. The brunette quickly got up and sat on her girlfriend's now-16 inch-cock. They were in a moaning mess!! Lisa then placed her hand on both sides, helping to balance her so she wouldn't fall. After 2 minutes of hardcore fucking..

L: "Then let's do it together. I-I want to f-feel your s-sweet little juice on my h-hard d-di-DICK!" after the last word she said, they both had their orgasm.

Suddenly, before Jennie got to speak, the sound of the doorbell was heard, loud banging on the door and a shout from 'Y'know who!' . .

The Couple: "Ugh! PARK CHAEEEYYYOOOUUUNNNGGGGG ! ! !                      

S H U T

T H E

F U C K

U P ! "                                                                                                                                                                                          The couple inside the house shouted. OOPS! Mansion

R: "Oh shut up! Not like anyone would here me! It's only you two that are living here, other people are literally MILES away from us!" the blondie sassily returned.

The couple inside quickly got dressed and cleaned up. The brunette quickly gave her girlfriend (which was now angry) a quick peck and ran to open the door for their guests, before the blondie starts banging on their door and ends up breaking it. Shocked they were.. Staring at the blondie's girlfriend (Jichu) face palming her embarrassing girlfriend which was apparently on her period everyday! The blondie stomped inside the house followed by her girlfriend making a 'Please help me' face to the couple which were closing the door and chuckled while giving her a 'NO. It's your problem. DEAL WITH IT U CHIKIN!!' look and smiled happily walking towards the blondie.

They were all chit-chatting about their upcoming concert and 2022-2023 world tour and went to the couple's studio to practice their lines and parts for the song to see which one would would suit them better to get it all done with and not sit there for hours with TEDDY in his studio discussing about their lines. They told each other that EVERYTHING needs to be PERFECT in everything they do! They wanted the best for their BLINKS and many other fans even if they're not a BLINK.

They spent a total of 4 hours in the studio and lost track of time. Jisoo and Rosie was about to go home but the couple suggested for them to stay here at the mean time because it was already late and really dark. They also drank a few glass of wine so accidents might happen on their way back. The blondie agreed with the couple and told her girlfriend that they could stay here and tomorrow they could just drive back home in the noon after having breakfast with the couple. The blondie's girlfriend agreed and asked the brunette where the room is and the blonde took her to their room. The couple went back to their rooms, took turns to shower because Lisa would lose control and the dirty dirty to her girlfriend in their bath while their members was right next to them in another room. The rooms ARE soundproof but one mandu's voice always go through the soundproof wall so Lisa suggests not to shower together. (What a gentlewoman, Manobal)