Four Swords Adventures -u-

Haha just realized half of the stories I wrote is in my head but can't explain it. And my brother hates my Home Screen.
Green's POV
     It was a crazy birthday. Shadow called his name "king shadow," Red has finally learned how to spell his name, Blue literally was able to set a tree on fire and cackle evilly while giving me his side glare when I said don't set the house on fire, Vio bought sixty books from the library and called himself lucky. I got new boots and I am so proud of them.

     As I was saying, it really was crazy and we went to the beach. Zelda came, too.

     "Last on in is a big lazy butthead!" Shadow yelled then screamed. He grabbed the umbrella from Zelda. "Amusing to me that the big lazy butthead is Zelda." Then he did a weird thing to his face.

"I am not a lazy butthead, Shadow. I am the princess of Hyrule, and the new law is never call the princess a butthead." She stated then crossed her arms and smiled proudly. No way to deny that.

The waves just attacked everything in its path. Oh no, there goes Shadow's; ahem, King Shadow's umbrella, now he was burning. Dang, bye bye to Red, now being carried away to drown. No, there goes Blue's sword, and now the sword will murder every fish in the sea. Half of the pages of Vio's book vanished.

Luckily, I didn't have to worry. I stayed at the side, watching my companions sway like paper in the breeze. Zelda's hair, though, got sand in it. Bad.
heheh I watched the Mario movie you people -u- so big changes this part will not continue bcs I so lazy.