Ep-7 ( Late night hangout)

Start from the beginning

Old man: I can understand my child. Now come have some ice cream.

Yn and Taehyung went towards the Counter table having lots of delicious flavours of ice cream which make their mouth watery.Yn was looking towards the ice cream flavours while licking her lips and rubbing her hands like a kid being excited. Taehyung was smiling looking towards her cuteness.

Old man: Which flavour would you like to have yn dear?

Yn and Taehyung: Chocolate, vanilla and blueberry.(they both said simultaneously)

Then they both looked towards each other and laugh.

Yn: you still remember?(she said while smiling)

Taehyung: how can I forget that yn.(he said while smiling proudly)

While old man smiled, looking towards the cute couple Infront of him and asked.

Old man: and you Tae dear?

Taehyung: same as yn.

Yn: wait but don't you like strawberry and coconut flavour.(she said while raising her eye brows)

Taehyung: yes but I wanna try yours flavour today.(he said while smiling and pointing his finger towards her)

They both were busy in their conversation then ajusshi said.

Old man: you both look too cute together. Are you both dating?(he said while filling ice cream cups for them)

Yn and Taehyung: Nooo!we aren't.(they both said simultaneously)

They looked towards each other and said again while looking towards the old man.

Yn and Taehyung: We are just friends.(they again said simultaneously)

Old man: okay okay!I just said because I am seeing both of you together since your childhood and you both know each other very well that's why I thought that.well here is your ice cream.

Old man gave both of them their ice cream. Taehyung was about to pay him for the ice cream but he stopped him and said

Old man: No need son! You both come here after a long time so it's a gift or treat for both of you. Just enjoy these extra large ice cream cups with extra sprinkles.

Yn immediately took the cup from him and said

Yn:Thank you so much Ajusshi. You are the best.(she said while showing him up👍)

They both bid good bye to the old man and left the ice cream parlour.yn was enjoying her ice cream

Yn: it's been years but still it's taste doesn't change a bit.it's so yummy. Just Wow!(she said while eating a full spoon of ice cream)