- "Hey, the fight hasn't started yet", The overseer drew Kazutora's attention.

Kazutora started hitting him until the overseer dropped to the ground.

- "Overseers? Conditions? Do you think this is a game?! We came here to torture you to death!" Kazutora shouted.

"Oh, how I'm going to rip his intestines out of him with my own hands!" Katsumi thought.

- "Attack!" they shouted from both gangs and the fight began.

Kazutora attacked Mikey, but Draken parried the blow.

- "Kazutora get lost, you are nowhere near Mikey's level", Draken told him.

Akuma came in front of Mikey ready to attack Kazutora, but Mikey put his hand on her shoulder.

- "Akuma, I have another mission for you. Find Baji and bring him back to me", her brother told her. 

- "Mikey, I can't do this."

- "Akuma, you will obey my order and leave now!" Mikey told his twin sister.

Kazutora stepped forward in front of Katsumi and looked into her eyes smiling.

- "I'm glad to see you Kat-chan!"

Katsumi was ready to attack him when she felt that Mikey grabber her waist with his arms and moved her away from Kazutora.

- "Akuma, you have received an order!" Mikey raised her voice.

Hanma also came and started fighting Draken. Katsumi gritted her teeth and roared:

- "I will eviscerate you with my bare hands, Hanemyia!"

Katsumi set off in search of Baji, knocking down any opponent in her way. She saw how most of the Toman members were outmatched by those from Valhalla, she had started to fight more and more violently trying to defend the others around her.

- "The demon is with us!!" shouted a voice from the crowd and they all started chanting and fighting.

At some point, Katsumi saw how her twin brother was hit in the head with a metal pipe by Kazutora and fell to the ground. She went mad with rage, began to tear and dislocate the limbs of anyone who stood in her way in her mad rush to get to Mikey. Baji was nowhere to be found on the battlefield. Katsumi didn't care about anyone or anything anymore, all she wanted was to get to Mikey and protect him.

Two of Kazutora's teammates held him down while he hit Mikey in the head with the metal pipe over and over again.

- "KAZUTORA!!!!" Katsumi roared with rage, advancing towards where her brother and Kazutora were. "You fucking coward!!"

Mikey heard her screaming and in a split second he freed himself from the two and kicked Kazutora in the temple knocking him to the floor.

- "I'm sorry, Kat-chin.." Mikey whispered before falling to his knees unconscious.

- "Follow me!!" shouted a Valhalla member wearing a black mask to others. "Let's finish Toman's leader!!"

He started leading everyone around him to Mikey. Katsumi came running to the cars and cut their way, she broke the arm of one of those who were advancing while she dislocated the kneecap of another leaving both of them screaming in pain.

All the other captains from Toman were trying their best to move forward while Katsumi started to be overwhelmed by the crowd of people that were moving towards her. It was becoming more and more difficult for him to stop them all from advancing to Mikey. It didn't matter how violent she was and how many limbs she broke, how many dislocated, how many noses she broke, the members of Valhalla didn't seem to be afraid.