Chapter 13

After some time anjali left to her house. Arjun, subhadra , Krishna and Rukmini are sitting with anmisha , advaith and their kids on the terrace. Advaith is holding his daughter in his hands and patting her to sleep. Whereas adhvik is sleeping in anmisha's lap and rukmini is playing with his hair. He have a long curly hair as he never let's them to trim his hair.

Arjun : the weather is really good today !

Krishna : yeah ! May be it will rain after sometime.

Advaith : i think it will be good if it rains. We can get rid of this humidity for at least a day.

Subhadra : yes anna ! Unnaturally it is very humid these days.

Ariya suddenly stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes. Advaith patted her head again and she kissed his cheek and got back to sleep again.

Arjun started remembering his past life where he missed this part with Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu grew up in his absence and soon after he met abhimanyu they lost him in the war.

Advaith : i'll make her sleep on the bed and come back.

Advaith went inside and made her sleep on the bed. He placed pillows around ariya and went into the kitchen for getting some water. Then he felt someone's presence in the house. He looked around but found no one. He thought that it was a hallucination and walked towards the terrace then he felt the same again. Arjun observed this. Advaith smirked and arjun nodded. Arjun signalled Subhadra and even she nodded. 

Subhadra : vadhina ! Let's make adhvik sleep on the bed. He is asleep right. Let's get back to cracking the code.

Anmisha nodded and they went into anmisha and advaith's room. Anmisha sensed that something is cooking up in advaith and arjun's brain but decided to not ask them as they will definitely tell her. She went into the bedroom and made adhvik sleep on his baby bed. She showed the study room  to Subhadra. It is attached to their room. Subhadra went there and opened anmisha's laptop. Anmisha went for changing her clothes as she is wearing a saree.

Rukmini closed the door of anmisha and advaith's room and stayed in-front of the door. Advaith, arjun and krishna started searching the house . Suddenly power went off. The inverter is not getting switched on even by now. The watchman called advaith saying that two SUV's are waiting infront of the house from a long time and now they are getting down. Krishna and arjun went outside. Advaith is still trying to find the intruder. In the mean while he also called keshava ( a sincere cop who is really determined to his work. He is from the first book "the lab story" ) and told him about that. He said he will be there in few minutes. 

By looking Arjun and Krishna they drove away . They got scared by looking at them as if they have seen something that is extremely frightening. Watchman looked at them with confuse. But only the intruders saw the narasimha avatar of lord vishnu in our krishn. By looking at him they got frightened and left from there.

( author : is this part too dramatic ? )

Then suddenly advaith felt someone holding a gun against his head. 

Meera( the girl who is mentioned in " the call of darkness" last chapter.) : hi baby !

Advaith felt that the voice is familiar. 

Meera : aren't you recognising me ? It's me your meera ! 

Advaith now recognised the person.

Advaith : what the hell are you doing here ? How you got into my house ?

Meera laughed wickedly.

Meera : when you sister left the door open instead of closing it when she left. Did you think that i will let you get out of my hands ?