(Image yourself to the other side of jj)

After jj was finished I stepped up.

Shit forgot that I have anxiety aaaahhhh

"Eem hi I'm ssa y/n garcia. I just wanted to say that I'm also a part of the lgbtq+ community and that my heart is with you. We will do anything in our power to catch this guy. Thank you"

I looked ridiculous.

A few people told us they knew wesley. They say him talking to someone and gave us a description.

We ended up IDing the unsub. We splits up 1 part of the team goes to the room the husband was renting ( bill). And the other partt goes to the couples condo. Hoping to find out unsub (mark)

Emily, jj, spence and I went to the
Condo.

"Come faster" I say as we run down the property.

We kick open the door and see Mark standing with a knife while bill is taped up on the flood

"FBI! Drop it and show me your hands!" Jj and Spencer said.

Mark dropped the weapon.
I move over to him and kick the knife away.

I push him against the wall pretty roughly.
"Agent garcia!" Emily yells at me.
I grab his arms behind his back.
And whisper to him.
"Prison is going to be pretty fun compared to what I want to do to you"

Emily bows down to help the bill and comforts him.
I purposely make the handcuffs extra thight.
"Aww" the man screams out.
"Such a pussy. Your acting as if I'm cutting off your limbs while your still alive" I say mockly.

I give him over to a police officer that escorts him out.

Bill's friends came just a few minutes later.

I saw emily and Spencer talk say she's proud of him.
After he walks away I wall towards her.
"He's going back to Houston isn't he?" I ask her.
"Yes he isn't sure if bring his mom home was the best idea so he's flying down to talk to someone"
She wrapped her arm around.
"What was that in there?" She asked
"What? Derek did it al the time. And it felt quit good actually. Not in a creepy way although I now sound like a pshyco"
Emily laughed at me.

We got back on the jet. Again arriving late in the evening.
While on the jet I went to the toilet real quick.

Emily's pov:

Y/n was on the toilet when penelope appeared on screen.

"Hey my beautiful crime fighters. Is y/n not there" she asked.

"I believe she's on the toilet, don't tell me we have another case!" Rossi said kinda scared.
I found it quit entertaining.
"Nope, I've got great news. And I cant wait to tell it so I'll jusy have to tell y/n when she gets back"
We were all at the edge of our seats.

"My dear sister and my sister in law....have a house! Your offer got accepted!!" Penelope said exited.
I smiled big at first but then the realisation hit. I have a house. I've never owned a house.
"That's the fastest case of buyers regret I've ever seen" Rossi laughs.

"Wait I didn't even know you guys were moving in" jj said confused.
"Actually y/ns been living with me for about a month now? I think"
Everyone looks confused execpt penelope and well Spencer knew but he's on a different plane

Y/n walks back in.
"Why does everyone look confused but penelope really happy?" Y/n asked confused herself.

She sits downs and noticed penelope on the screen.
"We don't have anther case right bc then it would be weird that your happy" she says to penelope.

"Is that all you think when you see mee pop up. I'm the fairy of good new okay" Penelope said slightly annoyed. We all chuckle as she called herself a fairy.
"Also love the head band" y/n said with a wink. Penelope wore a flower head band in the pride colours.
"I know right I bought from this little boutique down the street and-. Wait ugh. I need to tell you the good news!!"
Y/n laughed at penelope's response.
"What is it p" she says while still laughing.
I love seeing her like this. I love that we have a house together. But she will always be my home.

"Drum roll..." Penelope makes the sound using 2 pens om her desk.
"The house is yours!! The offer got accepted" Penelope threw confetti.
"Why didn't I get confetti" I say kinda sad. Penelope threw extra in the camera.
"Confetti for everyone!!"
We all looked how y/n was so exited.

"Omg!! Yes yes!! I know exactly what i want. Okay so my bureau is going to have green walls like dark once bc the room is filled with dark wooden cabinets for my books and and I'll get a matching desk and a white couch like so fluffy bit ild if it will natxh your style but im fine with anything eally i also love a boho and dark acedemie i love alot of things. This is our house..oooww"
She was rambling about how exited she was when the color drained from her face.

"We have an house....an actual house. I've never had a house"
Y/n looked in shock and a little nervous.
"This one was till faster" Rossi pointed to me.