let training commence

Boost

Fight

Boost

The life we make

Issei and the peerage watched in the woods shocked seeing the women in front if them with blood on her.

"Hello issei what's wrong your zoned out?" The girl asked as rias and akeno stood back alittle feeling her power as issei looked confused and just got iut of his fighting stance and glared at her.

"Who are you again?" Issei asked going from serious to confused with a chuckle making the peerage nearly fall over as he shocked them as he didn't know her while the girl got red while rinting her teeth making her look at issei with rage and embarrassment..

"You cant be serious how can you not remember me issei we met 5 years ago damnit.. "The women yells until issei goes from looking confused to shocked remembering something.

(Note i forgot to say issei lost his parents when he was 10 and thats 3 years after irina moved so her family didn't know nor help.)

Its was 2 years after issei lost his parents and he was in the underworld training and about to leave before looking at his rooms window looked as no one knows of him.

"God dammit i cant take this im a fuckin dragon i should fly free right draig? "Issei asked his partner while letting his scales." Agreed issei but can you handle balance breakers power without nearly using the juggernaut drive this time." Driag spoke as it seems issei almost died to the drive before making issei clench his fist knowing what he meant.

" Yes i can but can you guide me i want to be free." Issei spoke as draig smiled in the gear. "Of course form the gloves again and break the window to the point you carve it out with flames so it doesn't shatter and then i will help you fly as fast as we wish. "Draig spoke with joy as issei did as told slowly cutting the glass as we see at this age maybe even when his parent's died or younger even issei merged his aura draig forming the gloves and it only got stronger when he became a half dragon.

Crash.. Shatter.

As issei got rid of the gloves he dropped the class which was heard so he instantly jumped out the window as flew while shinning red and emeralds with a hint of gold and black issei entered balance breaker as he flew at knight like speed to the woods as the guards were too late to stop him.

Eat this suckers!! Him and draig yell while looking back flying miles away until issei looks forward getting hit by a tree amd falling out of the balance breaker.

Fuck.. That hurt.. Issei says hearing draig laugh, well you did lose focus kiddo. Draig said as issei looked annoyed till he heard a wimper not far and ran to it even though draig a large power form it.

As issei ran he saw a wolf pinned by a spear and tree with devils, damn dog this is devil territory!! Guard one said kicking the wolf, yeah maybe we should kill it. The second spoke as issei then let out his power kicking the guards back and they saw him and panicked..

Red.. Dragon emperor lord... Lord issei what are you?? The guards spoke as issei then formed a dragon shot in his hands with rage. Run.. Or DIE YOU PICK!! Issei spoke letting out his aura as the guards pissed themselves and ran before he got rid of the blast and turned to the wolf taking out the spear looked at it.

Are you ok? Issei asked as the tree then caught fire as the wolf broke it and went near him, yes yes i am red dragon.. The wolf spoke scaring issei as the wolf was dumbfounded, HOLY SHIT A TALKING DOG? Issei yelled as the wolf face pawned and Draig formed on his arm.