the last hyoudou

Boost

Stand tall

Boost

I will always be with you.

As everyone was downstairs after the fight of issei and sirzechs rias was crying and couldn't look at either of the two in the face as grayfia could have helped to but they let him become lost.
But while they all were downstairs rias began to go up and check on issei until sirzechs saw her.

Rias what are you doing? The mouh asked his little sister. I am checking on issei now mind your own business bro.. I mean sirzechs. Rias spoke not even looking at her brother let alone calling him by title and name instead of brother or zechs. He felt hurt but he only blamed himself.

While rias was going upstairs she felt heat no.. Pure flames and rushed to issei's room only to see soem feathers turned to ash and some on fire.

What the hell. Rias spoke as issei's left arm glowed and formed the boosted gear.

Rias gremroy come here i have to talk to you. Draig spoke making the devil nervous but she chose to compile as she sat next to issei's bed.
I have something to show you since your the only one who seems to care about my partner, place your hand on the gear. Draig spoke as she hesitantly agreed and placed her hand on the gear.

A blinding red light glowed as rias covered her eyes but then opened them to see she became a spirit and was above issei's home but it was clean and it had flowers blooming as she noticed a little boy in the yard, she slowly began to hover down to see who it was only to show a kid version of issei and he had no scar or emeald eyes which confused rias till she heard a voice. This is the day my partner changed forever as he never awoke the full power of the gear even if we were friends at that time.
Draig spoke shocking rias as this was the day issei lost it all.

Issei come here we got to go see grandma for your birthday. A women with black hair and brown eyes and a kind smile and she was with a man with brown hair and blue eyes and glasses.

Coming oka-san. Issei yelled as he ran to them hugging his parents and got in the car ready to go. While this happened rias was behind them and watched as she started to cry as his birthday became a curse more than anything. Theres more gremory watch. Draig spoke as he changed the area to issei and his parents in trafic

Oto-san how much longer? Issei asked as he was in the back looking at his hand. Not long my boy just wait a bit longer, hunny do you mind giving issei his present. Goru spoke as focused on the road. No at all, Miki spoke reaching for his gift in her bag and giving it to the young boy, i hope you like it. She said as issei opened a small box and it showed a gold and silver ring.

Wow!! The young boy smiled amazed at the ring while rias watched next to issei in a spirit like form seeing it's the same ring issei always wears but with no red confusing the devil.

Its been in our family for generations its as a story to it. Miki spoke as issei looked up at them. It states that the ring will be connected to your sould and change color with the soul but if i becomes black life will change. Goru spoke to his son as he put it on his hand with a smile.

Ok so this seems normal but what.. Before rias could continue an explosion happened right in fornt of all the cars only leaving the hyoudous alive but stuck in burning wreckage.

Ahh.. Oka-san.. Help.. Issei cried stuck and burning we're coming son. His parents yelled but before they could get to him a golden spear flew pass them stabbing issei in the chest making him bleed as his heart was nearly turned to dust.

Ahhhh!!! Issei cried out as his parents tried to get the spear out but it burned them every time they tried but they all heard a laugh.

Seems like i hit the boy now he will die. A fallen with 10 wings spoke in the flames and ge had beating red eyes scarring the boy.

Rias watched as she saw kokabel the 2nd strongest fallen and a war monger, as the girl looked around to see where he came from she saw her brother in the sky above as he saw no death straight by the fallen and thus not worth it causing the girl to gain rage and bloodlust until an emerald glow shined as issei tried to get the spear out.

Driag help.. Issei yelled as his family didnt guestion the gauntlet and chose to defend their son.

Oh humans really? Kokabel thought as the two rushed at him but even if they tried he punched them back saw blood as issei could only watch.

I.. Won't lose i.. Will save my son. Goru said getting up but then stabbed by 4 spears causing him to get holes in his body and fall next to issei bleeding out and turning to ash. Issei i.... Love you son. Were the last words of the man making his boy cry out in sorrow and rage as the ring started to glow black and red.

Issei stay safe. Miki yelled as she was grabbed by the fallen and got chocked, i.. Sorry we will be with you issei. Shw spoke as issei yelled. OKA-SAN PLEASE IF YOU WANT ME THEN GET ME LEAVE THEM ALONE PLEASE THERE ALL I.. But issei's worda fell to deaths ear as she got stabbed and burned in the flames.

Seeing this rias cried knowing issei needs people by him but the gear glowed as someone roared.

YOU WILL DIE YOU BASTARD. BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST.  Rang out as issei broke the spear and ran while bleeding but kokabel left and issei was alone one his knee's covered in his and his parent's blood as he cried to the sky and his body was covered in sparks..

Welsh dragon transformation. Driag roared as he needed to keep issei safe now so he took control of issei and went to his house and leaned on the door covering it in blood as issei was going through the dragon transformation of exchanging his heart for a new one, but the ring was red and silver showing him as dragon and human while his rage formed black sparks as only in a few hoyrs he woke up with emerald eyes and crying at his families death.

They.. They will pay. Issei cried as rias saw issei bleeding and in tears as she only thought, i wish i could pray or give my life away seeing how people treated you issei. Rias cried until a emerald light glowed only for her to be back in issei's room and in his bed.

Your up is you saw my memories.. Im Sorry red for earlier. Issei spoke in a towel only as he took a shower and saw the girl crying on his arm before moving her to his bed.

Im.. Im sorry *sniff* i was just worried about you. Rias spoke in a sad tone as issei walked to her.

Hey its ok.. *sigh* your the only one who really cared for me since that day. Issei said feeling a little awkward but was blushing seeing her which confused the two as they talked.

Well.. Thank you by the way for wanting to fight riser. She spoke as the mans name was finally said. No problem devils are like dragons they need to fly free or they will be chained and both make a Future.  Issei said as he got closer ro rias and she touched his scar.

Thank you and remeber this devil human or dragon you will be a kind soul and a gremory in my eyes mr. Draig. Rias said as she looked at issei who got closer.

I trust you rias call me hyoudou after all im the "last hyoudou". Issei said as the two looked at each other as they leaned in and kissed and the silver in his ring glowed as issei's heart began to beat.

Thats all guys this will be a short chapter as its an issei origin and in enjoy keep your opions to the comments as i want to hear them. Dragon army out.