ZERO

━ " YOU'LL NEVER KNOW ME

━ " YOU'LL NEVER KNOW ME. "

One wave that crashed into the ocean, following the invisible wind that guided it though the perilous journey of life, met by ludicrous obstacles such as the bloody ink that splashed into the blue cover, leaving crimson droplets to flow amongst others.

She cured the melancholy that danced around her heart, like a ballerina twirling the pain away through her rhythmic moves, the soft melody piercing though her bones and promising the flow of the red liquid in her veins.

Perhaps the teenager really took form of the wounded, flying creature that came to haunt her in her night's adventures, taking advantage of the scarred figure, wishing for her skin to envelop her whole body and take her hand, leading her to the end.

In the real world, you were robbed of choice, thrust into a perilous atmosphere that only the rising of her voice could alert companions. Instead, she lay between the discarded feathers, picking onto her polished nails until the dizziness and aloofness made a welcomed entrance in her body.

Then, her giddy faze could be managed by a toothy smile and sparkles planted onto her eyelids, the swinging of her hips the light of her design.