"What? Did you all see each other without telling us?" I dramatically say, offended.

"No. Not us all, Y/n, don't worry." Hajime tries to reassure me.

"I did go to your wedding, though." Sao says. "And I saw Irana there. I hope that doesn't count."

Ena, Irana and I burst out laughing, unable to control ourselves.

"Well, Ena shared with Irana and I that she has been seeing someone. Who is that someone, Ena." I tease her.

She smiles at me. Beside her, I see Hajime lifting his hand, waving it. My jaw drops.

"Really? I never would have thought you would get together. How?" I ask, curious.

Then, I realize the identical rings to their ring finger on their left hands.

"You're getting married?" Irana reacts.

Ena nods to what she says.

"Omg, I'm so proud of you!" I exclaimed, excited for my friends.

"I wasn't at your wedding, because I was in the U.S." Ena explains. "Haj and I have been talking since he left for the U.S. himself. I moved there three years ago."

I'm so surprised by this information that I don't know what to say anymore.

"What about your uncle, Y/n? How is he handling his team?" Hajime asks, changing the subject.

"He's doing well. Actually, the team has become stronger. He's proud of them. At least, that's what he tells me in his texts."

"What about Julio?" Sao asks, curious.

"Julio's in his second year of studying to become a vet. He stopped volleyball, saying he wasn't as in love with the sport as me. He still played though. My uncle didn't care. As long as I pass down the sport to my children."

"Wow, that's change."

"Yeah, you could say I wasn't expecting this. But what about you, Sao?"

"I don't have anyone yet, but I'm sure it will come. I have plenty of clients and they are so grateful for the help I've been getting them."

"Well, congratulations."

"Thank you, Y/n."

"And what about you... Y/n?" Ena asks. "You told us you wanted to wait for us to be together to talk about the last five years."

I chuckle, a bit nervous.

"You want me to tell them?" Tooru asks me.

"No, I'll be fine." I say, turning my head away from him. "We have been traveling for the last five years. It's rather complicated to see each other, because of volleyball, but when we're on breaks, we usually take the next flight to Argentina or Japan to go see each other. It's been going on like this for four years." I explain as I take a deep breath. "What we wanted to say, is that I'll go live with Tooru in Argentina for one year and nine months."

"Why one year and nine mo-" Irana starts, but gets cut off by Ena's little scream.

"You are pregnant?" she asks.

I nod, smiling.

"We are gonna be aunties?" Irana asks.

I nod again. Their jaws all drop to the floor as Tooru and I try to stop ourselves from laughing too hard.

*-*--*-*

We ordered our food after this, talking about all possibilities for the future, how we could see each other again soon, how life will be going on for each of us. We ate while talking, while sharing. We stayed almost all the afternoon, but left one by one after that, Tooru and I needing to take tonight's flight back to Argentina. Hajime and Ena's flight was later that night, so they followed us. Sao and Irana returned home.

After five years waiting to see them again, we go our separate ways just a few hours after we met again. These moments will go rare as the years go by and I'm aware of this.

In the car to the airport, I put the radio on my lap, putting the volume on.

"Why did you bring your little radio?"

"Because I want to see how they'll react to me taking a break from volleyball."

Tooru laughed, putting a hand on my thigh.

"Apparently, according to the Captain of the Women's Volleyball Team, our beloved libero, Irihata Y/n, decided to take a break. Why do you think, Namada-san?"

"Maybe she got injured?"

"Or maybe a family member is ill?"

"You didn't tell your team's Captain the reason why you're taking a break?" Tooru asks, worried.

"Oh yeah, I did, but these little people make me laugh so hard when they talk about me. I told her to tease them a little."

He shakes his head, not believing what I did.

"You're not serious."

I shrug my shoulders, listening to Namada and Kurui share the options of my sudden decision to take a break from my team.

"You're unbelievable." Tooru whispers.

"I know. I know..."

*-*--*-*-

(A/N) : And here we are. This book is done. This was the last chapter. I hope, when you finish this, that you liked it. I also hope that the views will continue to go up and that people will like it as you did. I hope you liked this story. I hope I see you on the other ones I'll publish (Better this time, I swear.)