46. Graduation

Depuis le début

*-*--*-*

Third Person POV

"Wait... I think I know where she is." Iwaizumi whispers.

Oikawa's waiting for an answer from his friend, but it never comes. It's as if Iwaizumi wasn't sure of his idea, scared to be wrong. Oikawa's face then lightens up.

"Homeroom class!" he shouts as they start running toward the classroom. When they arrive in front of the opened door, they stop. Y/n's there, looking out the window, seated at her dear old place.

"Call the others!" Oikawa then orders to Iwaizumi, who immediately takes out his phone.

Oikawa enters the classroom. Iwaizumi stays outside. He walks slowly to her and stops a few feet away from her desk. She finally turns her head toward him and smiles.

"You found me." she says.

"Yeah. But... why didn't you answer us when we called your name?"

"Why does it matter? You found me."

"Why did you come back here?"

She shrugs her shoulders, turning her head back to the window. Iwaizumi then makes his way in.

"I called them. They are coming."

Oikawa nods toward Iwaizumi and he walks closer to his friend. They don't move further away or closer to Y/n. She's contemplating the outside and so they decide to not bother her.

"Thanks to this class, we got the chance to meet for the second time. If it hadn't been like that, we might have never become friends." she explains, turning her head again toward her friends.

"So that's why you came back here?" Oikawa asks. "To remind yourself of memories?"

She shrugs again.

"I don't know, in all honesty. My feet decided to turn around and come back in. They made me come here. And I accepted it..."

And again, her gaze goes back to the outside.

"Remember the fights you got in with Oikawa for you grades?" Iwaizumi reminds.

They see her smile.

"Remember the times, at the beginning, when I pissed you off." Oikawa shares.

"The time Oikawa guarded your place at the beginning of this last year."

"The first fight with Yugata that started here." Oikawa continues.

"When we met Irana and Ena for the first time."

Behind them, Sao, Ena and Irana came rushing into the classroom. They stop dead on their tracks, seeing them talking about the past. Irana leans her back against the wall as Sao and Ena lean against the two sides of the door frame. They all had crossed their arms over their chest.

"The amount of times the teacher told us to shut up."

Y/n had turned around and stood up.

"Or when she almost hurt me taking my earphones out of my ears."

"Class hadn't started yet." Oikawa complains.

"The one homeroom class I missed." she whispers.

"When that Tabito girl tried to seduce me."

They all laughed. Y/n looked one last time at the classroom and then pushed the chair against the desk.

"Shall we go, now?" she asks.

"We shall." Sao answers from behind them.

"Well, then, let's go." she says, looking up at her two bestfriends.

Y/n wraps her arms over Oikawa and Iwaizumi's shoulders. They walk to the exit of the classroom, Ena, Irana and Sao getting out before them.

"What will we do, now?" Ena asks, genuinely curious.

"Well, what do you think?" Irana shouts.

"Mmmh." Ena hums, thinking.

"I think we should celebrate." Y/n proposes. "I mean, it's the last time we'll be together before five years, guys! Hajime's leaving tomorrow!"

"True." Oikawa shrugs.

"Sleepover! So we can see you off at the airport tomorrow." Ena shares.

"I love this idea." Iwaizumi confesses.

"Then, let's do it!" Y/n exclaims.

They get out of the school, the sun blinding them. Around them, the third year students are slowly leaving through the gates. Y/n then frees her arms from the two boys as they walk out the school perimeter.

Goodbye...

to all my memories...

to my teenage years...

to everything I've lived here...

Goodbye...

*-*--*-*

(A/N) : Hi guys, there's only one chapter left. I'll publish it later today, when I'll have written it. I hope you like this one and I'll see you on the last one ;)