Lies coming to light...

Warning: Mature language

Adrien's POV

I'm confused, is all I can think in this moment. Lila came in crying in class with a bloody lip saying Marinette hit her.

All because she saw her writing in her diary that she was getting close to me, only because it would get foot up in the industry.

Me and Alya are the only ones extremely suspicious of this claim. Especially when Lila has a tendency to lie out of her back teeth. When I see the rest of the class gather around Lila spouting absolute shit. I grab Alya's hand and quietly drag her out of the classroom and into the empty art room.

"She's lying!" I say very quickly in a hushed tone. I watch Alya's eyes open wide in shock, "how would you know that Adrien? I mean I know that she's exaggerating a bit, I know my girl ain't that shallow." Alya's response saying it how it is.

"She's a liar Alya, she lied to Natalie and my bodyguard to get in my house and sent all the girls in my contacts. a picture of her kissing my cheek, when really she forced it upon me. That's why Kagami got akumatised. Not to mention on the first day she tried to tell me she was a miraculous holder of the fox miraculous, until ladybug came and called her out." I ramble anxiously as I tell her the truth.

"Why didn't you tell us anything Adrien?" Alya questions me, her eyes widen with realisation. "Omg! Marinette was right she told me that Lila was full of bull!" She exclaims in shock. Her hands cover her mouth, as I can see her rack her brain of all the lies Lila has told her.

"She also lied when Marinette got expelled. Marinette was framed she only came back to school, because I got Lila to lie against the lie." I say smoothly, biting my lip due to anxiety around this situation.

"I also think Marinette never let on how bad Lila was. I think she was bullying her, a lot more than just framing her for stuff." My tone radiating anxiety.

I see Alya nod her head as she realises. "Ugh, I just don't get how I didn't see it before. I always thought she was jealous of Lila because of yo-" Alya quickly slaps her hands over her mouth mid rant.

I look at her with a confused look. "What do you mean Marinette was jealous?" I ask Alya. "She was jealous of Lila because of me?" At this rate I feel like I'm questioning myself more than my friend. "Look I'm not supposed to tell you it goes against girl code." Alya says seriously which I raise my eyebrows at. "Girl code?" I ask innocently.

"I really forget your catching up on your social skills sunshine." Alya shakes her head at me. "Look I think this can go past the rules of girl code, this can seriously damage Marinette." I say protectively.

"She has a crush on you Adrien, I always thought her being so against Lila was because you and her are pretty close. I know how Marinette can get so I always thought it was plausible." Alya says sincerely.

"Which actually now with what your saying. No wonder she didn't like the girl she lies out of her back teeth." Alya sighs in defeat. Marinette jealous? I mean I personally have never seen her jealous, personally and if she was her and Kagami wouldn't be good friends.

"She likes me?" I say as a dumb smile etching onto my face. Alya shakes her head "Did you listen to a word I just said?" She folds her arms looking at me with a serious expression on her face.

"Y-Yeah I was Alya. But I don't get how you can say that especially with how she is with Kagami. She and her are really close and Kagami told me she was even wanting to fix us. By getting back together it's why she was at the pool that day, when I had a photo shoot." I say confused at Alya's assumption.

"Ugh I know! I just don't know why I was so blind. Thinking now with what you have told me just proves, I need to collect evidence against Lila." Alya starts scheming in her mind. "I'm glad your going to stick by Marinette on this one Alya makes me wish I told you sooner." I say with disappointment in my tone.

why didn't you tell us Lila was lying sooner Adrien?" Alya asks sincerely.

"At first I told Marinette not to call her out, I just told her there is no point we know the truth and that's all what matters. I thought she wouldn't be directly hurting anyone, I really thought Lila was just lying to make friends. I didn't realise how much that advice was a load of shit. I see that now and I'm going to fix it. Fix it like Marinette would for us..." I say as the disappointment in my self starts to show.

"I get it, even if you did things could have gone ugly quick. We need evidence against everyone of her lies. Especially so there won't be a way she can easily lie her way out ." Determination is all I hear in Alya's voice. I simply nod my head as we leave the art room back to the class room.

Lila is still wailing on about Marinette. When she comes up to me, "A-Adrien I know it's hard for you to hear this but Marinette really isn't your friend." She says with a choked sob with crocodile tears falling down her cheeks.

"I have heard what you have said Lila, and I think this is something me and Marinette should deal with in private. I don't want anyone else to be hurt by the drama." I say sternly so she knows I'm not going to let get the whole class getting involved in petty drama.

"O-ok Adrien I was just looking out for you that's all." She says with a sob and goes to sit in her seat.

I text Marinette under the desk asking where she was, does she know what Lila has said.

I bite my lip in worry as Nino sits down in his chair and pats my shoulder in sympathy. "Don't worry dude Lila has your back." He says with a smile and giving me a thumbs up.

I just give him a small smile back and hopefully Alya, can deal talking sense into her boyfriend...