~Chapter Eleven~

"Wheres Ruby..." Sam said to Dean.

Then man looked around the barn, "Maybe she decided to rat us out again, huh?"

The doors to the abandoned barn flew opened once again. Angels Castiel and Uriel entered, Alex being held by Uriel. She was tied by the wrists, and had been beaten and brusied. The doors slammed shut behind them.

"Hello, Anna." Cas said. "It's nice to see you again.

"How did you find us?!" Sam demanded. "We were warded from you and the demons!"

Cas looked at Dean who then looked at the ground.

"Dean?" Sam asked in disbelief.

The said man turned to Anna.

"I'm sorry.." He said.

"Why?" Sam said.

"Because they kill me or they kill Alex. They probably beaten her in front of him. I know how their minds work." Anna snapped.

Anna turned to Dean, kissing him passionately.

"It's ok." She said. "I forgive you." She walked towards the other angels. "Alright. No more running. No more tricks. I'm ready."

At that moment, Alastair and his men appeared behind the boys, holding Ruby captive.

"Don't you touch a hair on that girls head." Alastair said. "Well punish her nice and we'll for you.

Dean looked at Ruby, then Alex.

"Ltd all just hold someone captive, shall we?!" He shouted. "This is ridiculous. They're your own kind!"

"You know who we are." Cas said to Alastair, ignoring Dean's comment. "And you know what we'll do. I won't say it again: stand. Down."

"I think I'll take my chances." Alastair replied.

After a moments silence, Alastair henchmen attacked Uriel, and Alastair attacked Cas.

Alex pulled away from Uriel, not wanting to be caught in that cross fire.

Cas tried to smite the demon, but it didn't work.

"Sorry, kiddo. Why don't you go run back to Daddy!" Alastair shouted, punching Cas to the ground. He then grabbed the angel by the neck, tightening his grip while chanting.

Cas' eyes and mouth start to glow.

"Cas!" Alex shouted. She ran to the demon, upper cutting him.

He released the grip he had on the angel, seizing his chanting as well. The light from Cas stopped.

Alex was still tied at the wrists, but that didn't stop her. She straddled the demon who was now lying on his back. She punched the man in the face, over and over again.

"leave. Him. Alone!" She said sternly between punches.

He spat blood, chuckling slightly.

"Is this what I think it is?" He said. "Some angel amd Nephilim roman-"

"No!" Uriel shouted as Anna took her grace from around his neck.

She threw it to the ground, breaking the vial. Blue mist entered her mouth, once it was all in her, she faced Dean, her body starting to glow.

"Shut your eyes." She said.

The glowing grew brighter and more intense. Despite her pleads, Alex stared at the girl. The sight wasn't burning her eyes like it normally did to humans.

She watched as the girls human body was destroyed, and her true form awakened. It was bright. Beautiful.

Her wings were spread out to their full length, glowing and elegant.

Then, suddenly, she was gone, the bright light disapearing with her. The demon she had been beating beneath her disappeared as well.

Cas helped her stand up. He looked at her intently slightly tilting his head. He took off her bindings and healed her.

"I'm sorry." He muttered. "And.. Thank you."

Alex nodded, running a hand through her ear and placing it behind her ear.

Dean spoke up, "are you two going to go after Anna, or are you too scared?" He spat.

Uriel glared at the man, "This isn't over-"

"Uriel." Cas said, walking over to the man and placing a hand on his shoulder. He slowly shook his head.

Cas looked back at Alex.

And then they were gone.