Before he finished speaking, Ruan Wenyou silently glanced at Ah Mu, and quickly looked away before he realized it.

Uncle Qin and the others also posted the news on the Internet, and attached a photo of the orange cat and the address of their milk tea shop, hoping that the cat owner would come to pick up the little guy soon.

After get off work, Ah Mu drives Ruan Wenyou by car as usual, but recently he will go for a walk outside before returning home. The two of them are also helping to inquire, paying attention to the various cat hunting notices on the roadside.

There is an extra layer of soft and thick cushion on the back seat of the bicycle, which was carefully prepared by Ah Mu.

Ruan Wenyou rested for two or three days, and when the pain subsided, he planned to go to work in the store, but he saw the cushion on the back seat of the bicycle.

Ruan Wenyou's heart softened, and he said with a smile, "Thank you, Ah Mu."

When the two were in the shop, Ah Mu kept working in a muffled voice, never complaining about anything. Ruan Wenyou felt a little unbelievable, the crying Amu who wanted to hug him and act like a baby during the estrus seemed to be a dream.

Ruan Wenyou has been busy all day and is ready to call it a day and go home. Beads of sweat ran down his cheeks, and before he had time to wipe them off, Ah Mu, who noticed it, helped him to wipe it off gently.

Ruan Wenyou was stunned for a moment, inevitably a little embarrassed, he thanked him, and then asked in a low voice, "Ah Mu, are you really going after me? Are you really joking?"

"I never joke." Ah Mu said firmly.

Ruan Wenyou was dubious: "But you don't even know who you are, and you don't know me very well."

"Your name is Ruan Wenyou. You are 19 years old and born on May 27. You like to do math problems and drink milk tea, and you have a grandmother to support. I will continue to understand other things slowly."

Ruan Wenyou was a little confused when he heard Ah Mu's sudden words. He blinked, still digesting, only to hear Ah Mu say another sentence.

"I am Ah Mu now, and I also like being Ah Mu."

...

The "Masked Rose" dance competition continued on the island. After the preliminary round, there were three rounds of rematch. In the end, there were only three outstanding dancers left on the stage, two female Omega and one male Omega.

On the finals stage tonight, the remaining three contestants not only have to compete, but also challenge the previous champion, Meng Taoyu, for the first place.

"I can see my sister dancing again! Ah Mu, you have to keep your eyes wide open later, and appreciate it! Not only is my sister beautiful and kind, but her dance is also amazing, so she has been winning the championship all the time."

Sitting under the stage, Ruan Wenyou was full of anticipation, as if he had become a little fan of Meng Tao's chatter.

Not everyone can enter the arena to watch the finals with their own eyes. Except for the specially invited audience and some prominent patrons and bosses, everyone else has to grab tickets online.

Tickets are hard to grab, and they are often gone as soon as they are refreshed. But every year at this time, Ruan Wenyou would grab tickets to watch Meng Taoyu.

Rose Island has the largest red light district in China, and the dance of the "Masked Rose" competition was not on the stage at first.

People outside looked at them with traditional eyes, and thought that people on Rose Island liked to dance this kind of dance, so they themselves were unsightly.