Chapter 39 The bite

Start from the beginning

As the movie continues we get thirsty, and decided we would go out into the hallway to get a drink. "That's amazing" Steve says while drinking water. "So like, I wasn't totally focused in there or anything. But... i'm pretty sure... that mom was trying to bang her son" Robin says slurred. "Wait, wait, the hot chick was Alex P. Keatons mom?" Steve asks confused. "Yeah, dude i'm pretty sure she is" I answer. "But they're the same age" Steve states. "No, but he went back in time" Robin says. "Then why is it called back to the future?" I ask. "He has to go back to the future. Because he's in the past. So, the future is actually the present, which is his time" Robin explains. "Wh... What?" Steve stutters confused. "No, no. It's my turn. You've had enough" Robin says pushing Steve away from the water fountain. Steve walks out, looking up at the ceiling. "Wow. Hey, Robin, Y/N. You gotta check this out. Check this... this... the ceiling it's beautiful" Steve says not looking away. Robin and I make our way over to stand next to Steve. "Oh, wow" Robin says. "You're right it's beautiful" I say looking up. As we star at the ceiling the lights start to spin, everything starts to go in and out of focus. All feeling the same thing we make a break for the bathroom getting into stalls just in time to throw up.

Running into the first three stalls of the nearest bathroom we could find. And throwing up everything that was in our stomach. After a minute of that and things start to calm down Robin asks "the ceiling stopped spinning for me. Is it still spinning for you?" "Holy shit no" Steve says surprised. "Ugh I think we puked it all up" I say with a hard sigh. "Maybe. Ask me something" Robin says. She continues in a Russian accent "Interrogate me." "Okay. Interrogate you. Sure, umm... when was the last time you, uh, you peed your pants?" Steve asks. "Today" Robin answers quickly. "What?!" I ask surprised. "When the Russian doctor took out the bone saw" She explained. "Oh, my god" Steve sighed. "You know what, same. I peed too" I said while laughing. "It was just a little bit though" Robin says while also starting to laugh. "Yeah, it's definitely still in your systems" Steve says. "All right, my turn" Robin says. "Okay" I say agreeing. "Hit me" Steve says while waiting for the questions. "Have you... ever been in love?" Robin asks sincerely. "Yep, Nancy Wheeler first semester, senior year" Steve answers while imitating a gun shot noise to his heart. "Oh, my god she's such a priss" Robin says in surprise. "Hmm turns out not really" Steve says. "Are you still in love with Nancy?" Robin asks. "No" Steve answers simply. "Why not?" I ask a little surprise at his answer, but decided to just sit back and listen. "I think it's because I found someone who's a little bit better for me. It's crazy ever since Dustin got home, he's been saying 'You know, you gotta find your Suzie... You gotta find your Suzie'" Steve explains. "Wait, who's Suzie?" Robin asks. "It's some girl from camp, I guess his girlfriend to be honest with you, i'm not 100% sure she's even real" Steve answers. "But that's not- that's not really the point. That doesn't matter. The point is this girl, you know, the one that I like, it's somebody that I... didn't even talk to talk to in school. And I don't even know why. Maybe 'cause Tommy H. would've made fun of me or... I wouldn't be... prom king. It's stupid. I mean Dustin's right, it's all just a bunch of bullshit anyways. Because, when I think about it, I should've been hanging out with this girl the whole time. First of all she's hilarious. She's so funny. I feel like this summer, I have laughed harder than I have laughed... in a really long time. And she's smart. Way smarter than me. You know, she can crack, like, too secret Russian codes and... you know? She's honestly unlike anyone i've ever met before, Robin?" Steve stops his rant, and taps on the side of the stall while asking. "Robin, did you just OD in there?" He asks again, since he didn't get a response the first time. "No" Robin answers quietly. "I... am still alive" She clearly answers this time. I hear Steve move guessing under the stall into Robins.

As they continue to talk I decide it's not right for me to listen, since I can tell where the conversation is heading. I'm okay with that though, I felt like some time to think was just what I needed. Everything that has happened the past couple years. And not being able to tell anyone anything. My mind wanders, for how long i'm not sure. Finally getting pulled out of them by the sound of Steve's voice. "Y/N did you just OD over there?" "Huh. Oh no, just thinking" I answer softly. "Well come an sit with us" Robin says.