S: I know kiddo. I'll see you later!

Y: See you later 

I then texted Bill 

Me
Ayoo bill was Tom at school?

Billy <3
Yeah he was! I ask and he said that he was going to text his mom.

Me
Can you actually tell him to stop at the shop. Sam called and I need to go there after my classes

Billy <3
Yeah i will. See you later!

Me
Ok. See yoiu later. Love you, ya little shit

Billy <3
Love you to ig 

I chuckled at my phone and then looked up and saw Ami and Gumi again. 

"Hey guys! I only have another class but then I have to go. My boss said that I have to come in for some reason." I said to them when I finally sat down. 

"Ok! Me and Gumi both have 2. Do you think we could stop by after classes?" Ami asked, looking up from her book, Doctor Sleep by Shephen King.

"Yeah probably but some of my other friends are going to be there." I said, pulling out my computer to make sure that I didn't forget any homework for the week.

"We don't have to come if you don't want to!" Gumi said, looking up from her phone.

"No its fine! I just don't want you guys to get ignored on accident because we all know I suck at multitasking." I said. I truly wanted them there but I know that whoever is at the shop when I get there is probably not

" I love my job I really do, but I don't want my friends to know about it.

"It's ok really! You have fun while your there!" Ami said.
"Are you sure??" I said, putting my hand on her shoulder.
"Yes I'm sure! We understand that you want to keep your work and friend life separate." She said with a smile.
"Ok! I have to get to class but I will text you when I have time!" I said, packing up my stuff and waving as I walked to my next class.

When that class finished I texted Bill again

Me

Ay ya little shit, what did Tom say?

Billy <3

Stop calling me that and he said that he will.

Me

Ill call ya whatever I want and ok! Could you catch a rid with Toby as well?

Billy <3

Yeah he already said I could. I checked with him when you said you were going to go to the shop after class

Me

Your the best brother ever <3 /gen

Billy <3

I know <3 /lh

Me

I'll see you later?

Billy <3

Yeah

Me

Ok. Bye bye!!

Billy <3

Bye bitch Me AY

Billy <3

LOVE YOUUU 

I chuckled at my phone as I walked to my car and got it. I plugged my phone in and started to play some music and drove to the shop. 

SAM I'M HERE!" I said while walking into the shop. The smell of gas, oil and dirt filled my lungs and I loved it!

"I'm over here kid! I just need some help with Dream and Punz's car. Ranboos is all good and he is picking it up after school." Sam said as I walked to Punz's car. I dent, tire and bumper looked like they hadn't been touched since yesterday.