Chapter 141 - 150

Start from the beginning

    "Does mother like me more or Caesar?"

    This question is no less than a question to Mia. Man, if your wife and mother fall into the water at the same time, you will be the one.

    The back of the heart is full of meat, how should she answer this.

    "I see."

    Isidor buried his head into Mia's neck, and then stopped speaking, as if he was hurt. The little fist was clenched tightly, without saying a word.

    Mia sighed, not knowing how to say,

    "You are all important to me."

    Isidor said nothing.

    Although he knew the existence of Caesar for a long time, but to him, this person was a stranger, who broke into his life suddenly and made him guard against it.

    "So, if you can, I hope you can get along well. Of course, it doesn't matter if you can't, but at least I hope you don't be hostile to him." Until Mia

    sent Isidor into the room, Isidor still didn't speak

    . When Ya turned to leave, Isidor suddenly said,

    "If I am more useful than him, will mother like me     more     ?

    " He didn't open his mouth.     But Mia noticed Isidor's uneasiness. The fundamental reason why this child asks for so much love is that those elves gave up on him.     As someone who was sacrificed before birth, he has always felt insecure.     If Mia could calmly feel that this had nothing to do with her a year ago, after all, it was the fault of the elves, but it is different now.     Even cats and dogs have feelings, let alone individuals.     "Isidor thinks that Caesar is better than you, right?"     Mia sat down beside his bed, and Isidor nodded slowly.     "Then I will favor him because he is better than you?"     It seems that it is not the case.     There is no preference. In fact, Mia treats him the same as before, and Isidor can understand it.     It's just that that kind of specialness was shared, which made him a little flustered.     "Now Caesar is better than Isidore, I don't make any difference to you, and when Isidore is better than Caesar in the future, I won't make any difference to you." Mia reached out and stroked     Isidor's hair, fluffy The little short hair is so soft that people can't help but touch it again.     Mia's emerald green eyes were filled with love and compassion, which instantly made Isidor unable to continue asking.

    But my inexplicable heart has settled down a lot.

    The uneasiness brought about by Caesar's return seemed to be calmed down.

    Even if he is useless, he seems to be able to trust his mother and believe that she will not abandon him.

    Soon Mia fell asleep with her hair down. Looking at Isidor's sleeping face, Mia's heart was extremely peaceful.

    【You make him uneasy. ]

    [Well, but this anxiety, if he doesn't solve it himself, no one else can help him. 】

    Mia felt that she had done everything she could.

    You can't wrong Caesar just to appease Isidor's uneasiness.

    This is unreasonable, what's more, I always feel that after I do this, the relationship between these two people seems to be even worse.

    【Unexpectedly calm, Your Majesty the Goddess. ]