Mia's education made her unable to understand why these people could pin all their hopes on gods, and the distorted faces of those prodigal gods were also disgusting, and they looked very unreliable.

    In the next second, countless red comets flew across the sky and crashed into the earth, breaking this illusory flourishing world. In an instant, castles, cities, and villages and towns all disappeared. Forests, oceans, plains, and rivers also became barren and dead, and the entire land became barren.

    God, save your believers.

    Mia heard those races calling for help, and the gods didn't even look at their believers. With panic on their faces, they returned to the God Realm without hesitation, and decisively cut off contact with this world that was about to be destroyed.

    Begging and praying over and over again with no answer. Dragons have brought news that the gods have chosen to abandon this world. Hope turned into despair, human beings, elves, orcs... all races on the continent, their faces gradually withered, the brilliance in their eyes gradually disappeared, and they became dead.

    "God! Oh, the god who abandoned us!"

    An old woman wrapped in a black cloth stood on the barren land, holding up her baby, and shouted hoarsely,

    "Revenge on them, revenge on us! My God! Let none of them stay!"

    Mia was frightened by the venom, hatred, and loathing in her words, her spine shivered, but she couldn't help looking at the baby in the old woman's hand, subconsciously thinking what would happen next Great thing.

    In the next second, Mia noticed that the golden eyes of the baby in the old woman's hand became deep and dark, and then the old woman threw the baby to the ground without hesitation. Mia was startled, and immediately rushed over to think He tried to reach out to catch the child, but his hand touched the cold armor.

    Facing the light, the child grew up in an instant, and the surrounding environment changed again. Mia raised her head in confusion and only saw a man's     chin

    .

The sharp blade pierced through her, and the tip of her nose smelled of blood. A cold hand stroked the top of her head gently, and Mia heard a low and hoarse voice whispering in her ear: "I will remember you, after all

    you It was the first god I killed."

    The sharp pain continued, Mia blinked, and gradually came to her senses, was she pierced by a sword? He wanted to do a good deed and was killed? Mia said in disbelief,

    "Oh, thank you for remembering me?"

    The man fell silent for a moment.

    Mia's answer seemed to be beyond his expectations, and for a while, she didn't know how to reply. But this kind of silence didn't last too long. Mia sobbed in pain and woke him up. Only then did he realize that it seemed silly for him to reply to this goddess.

    "No, goodbye."

    The next moment, he turned his wrist and pulled out the sharp blade from his chest. Mia shook her weapon in disgust when she saw him, and blood fell from the sharp blade. In an instant, the sharp blade was as clean as Xin still looked cold, but Mia was thrown by him like garbage, falling from the clouds.

    "Murderer."

    Mia opened her eyes wide and was very unwilling. She wanted to remember this man's face firmly, but she couldn't see clearly at all. In the end, she couldn't even make a sound. She was really going to die. What Mia thought at the last moment was: