Juvienile Prison

It took a whole month for Johan to complete all the procedures before being taken to juvenile prison.

At the juvenile prison, the first thing he had to do was a physical check-up.

Johan was not special; he received the same treatment as the other prisoners. However, he was still easily distinguishable from others. His eyes lacked any hope or light, making him seem like a living corpse. But how wrong could one be? Johan was feeling anything but empty here; he was already planning how to take over the prison to make his life better. His eyes were just a deception, and it worked.

After the check-up, all the prisoners stood in a line and were given a few necessary items, such as a toothbrush, toilet paper, clothes, and other things like that.

Johan was also standing in line with his red badge on his uniform, and the guard in front of him eyed him for it.

Of course, the guard wasn't aware of the circumstances that led Johan to commit the crime. But he still eyed Johan, which annoyed him, and he gave the guard a death glare.

Despite being an experienced officer who had dealt with many violent individuals, the guard felt fear for the first time in years. He trembled, and it was evident on his face. Johan smirked before giving him an innocent smile and asking, "Are you okay, sir?"

"H-ha...yes, I'm fine!" the guard replied, feeling suffocated, as if Johan was emitting an ominous aura.

After receiving all the necessities, Johan was escorted to his cell by an official.

"This will be your new home, kiddo," the officer said, eyeing Johan. "Press the bell if anything happens."

Johan nodded slowly but then turned to the officer with a sweet smile. "Sir, will they bully me? I am scared."

For a moment, the officer felt pity, but then he saw the red tag on Johan and became emotionless, pushing him into his cell before leaving.

Johan stood inside his cell, which already had five prisoners. One of them looked at Johan and said, "Name?"

Johan ignored them and saw that there was a single bed in the room, and a tattooed dude was lying on it.

"Hey! Newbie, I asked something," the prisoner said.

"Look, that kid has a red tag!" another said.

"A red tag? He's a murderer!" someone else added.

"What if he kills us too?" another inmate asked.

"Nah, he looks like a loser to me," the first prisoner said, and all of them laughed.

Johan ignored their existence and looked at the leader who was lying on the bed. "Leave," he said.

"What?" the leader asked.

"Leave the bed. It's now mine," Johan declared.

The leader started laughing before turning serious and attempting to hit Johan with a knee strike.

"Muay Thai?" Johan wondered before catching the leader's leg, gripping it with his hand, and then throwing him across the room.

"What was that?" one of the inmates asked.

"That was judo," Johan replied.

"That motherfucker can do martial arts?"

All the other inmates were scared, and then the leader got up and said, "I think today I will get a red tag too!"

The leader rushed at Johan with a Muay Thai elbow strike, but Johan hit him in the nuts with a Taekwondo kick.

"T-Taekwondo too?"

"This fucker knows Taekwondo too?"

All the inmates and leader were now angry and they attacked Johan at the same time.

"I was actually waiting for you to do this," Johan said before flipping all of them using Aikido. Then, he hit the first one with a Brazilian kick at the back of his head, knocking him out.

As for the other one, Johan hit him with a Kyokushin Karate straight punch, and he was now unconscious too.

The other two managed to get back on their feet and one of them threw a punch at Johan.

Johan dodged his punch, did a handstand, and then hit the two with a Capoeira kick, slamming them into the door.

The two inmates fell to the ground, unconscious. Johan looked at them and sighed.

"I hope you guys learned your lesson," he said before turning to the remaining inmates in the cell. "I don't want any trouble from you guys. I just want to do my time in peace."

The other inmates nodded in agreement and kept their distance from Johan, clearly intimidated by his fighting skills.

Johan lay down on the bed and closed his eyes, trying to relax after the fight. He knew that he had to be careful in this prison, as there were many dangerous inmates who would not hesitate to attack him.

As he lay there, he thought about his plan to take over the prison. He knew that it was a risky move, but he also knew that he had the skills and the intelligence to pull it off.

For now, though, he would bide his time and wait for the right opportunity to present itself. He had a long road ahead of him, but he was determined to make the most of it.

Johan drifted off to sleep, his mind filled with thoughts of his future in the juvenile prison.