His eyes looked so red and he was tired because he had corrected some notes last night and couldn't get an inch of sleep just because he wanted to enjoy the weekends.

"The tutoring Jungkook told," started Taehyung.

Jesus, I even forgot about the session! How could I be this forgetful?

"Yeah! What about it?"

"Jungkook was disappointed that you didn't come to him. Y/n, you are the one who needs something from him and not him," Taehyung said to which Y/n couldn't help but feel guilty.

He was right. I am the one who seeks tutoring, not him.

"He will take the tutoring in the lake house when you find time," said Taehyung.

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU DAMPENING THE MOOD HUH?!" asked Jin to which Y/n said:

"What Tae said was right. I will make sure to apologize when I get there. He is still a jerk though,"

The elders laughed to which Y/n giggled.

Taehyung leaned against the window as he tried to get some sleep.

Hoseok played on his phone as I had nothing to do. Y/n just watched the scenery outside of the car as we neared the mountains.

"Y/n, don't you want a gadget?" asked Hoseok.

"OH, I FORGOT ABOUT THAT! HOSEOK, IN MY BACKPACK THERE IS A PHONE, NEW ONE, GIVE IT TO HER, PLEASE?" said Jin to which Yoongi squirmed in his sleep due to the loud voice.

"Someone is lucky," said Hoseok looking at me while wiggling his eyebrows as Y/n playfully hit his chest.

Hoseok turned back and opened the zip of the backpack to see the phone as the first thing that anyone could put her hands first on.

"Damn, it's the z-flip,"

Y/n's eyes widened as she took the phone in my hand.

Back there on earth, this phone needs an arm and a leg.

Here, she is getting this fortune for free.

"I am sorry, but I can't accept this," said Y/n giving it back to Hoseok.

"Don't say that Y/n. You are going to be here for a while, you need it someday or soon," said Jin.

"If I were you, I would have taken it long back ago Y/n," said Taehyung.

"You didn't doze off yet?" said Y/n

"How can I? This car is like a cow jumping up and down, how the heck am I supposed to get my beauty sleep?" questioned Tae.

"I agree to that," said Yoongi.

"Yoongi hyung?" questioned Hoseok.

"Yoongi?" Y/n questioned.

"Yoongi hyung?" question Taehyung.

"Shut up. How can I sleep when this cow car is jumping up and down?" said Yoongi grumpily.

"One more time call my car a cow, you angels can walk and reach the lake house," hissed Jin.

"Anyways, want some snacks?" asked Hoseok.

"Heck yes!" Y/n and Taehyung screamed together.

"We have goldfish, marshmallows, chocolate almonds, chocolate bars,"

"Chocolate almonds," said Y/n.

"Goldfish," said Taehyung.

Taehyung and Y/n looked at each other.

There's only one way to find out now.

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS SHOOT!"

Y/n put the rock while Taehyung put the scissors.

Taehyung clicked his tongue in defeat while Y/n stuck her tongue out to him.

Hoseok chuckled at their childishness while he took out the almonds.

━━━━━━━━━━━━