Chapter 2

Yup, I know. I originally wrote this chapter and the first chapter together, but I split them up so it's not a bunch of words in one chapter. Also, it will make it easier to write more chapter if I split up the big ones.

Okay, time to do TW, shit. 

TW blood and gore and shit, bad sleeping???, Burns, Throwing up, Passing Out, Blood Loss, (Don't worry guys, its not bad at all), Mention of near death??, Crying, Hospital, Not being able to eat food (Not an eating disorder), thats all????

Enjoy this chapter, I doubt y'all hear from me for awhile again. Keep commenting on my stories, it makes my day, thanks, please leave a vote.

...

When the alarm went off for them to wake up, Estelle groaned. She didn't sleep very good last night, and she was going to feel it today at work. She closed her eyes again and laid back in a comfortable spot.

Estelle sat up and saw that Trix and Rob were already up and getting ready for work. She must have dozed off after the alarm went off.

She looked at the clock and realized that she had fifteen minutes to get ready for work. She got up and rushed into the closet, quickly picking out a pair of pants and a work shirt. She then rushed into the bathroom and saw that Rob was there, brushing his teeth.

"Why didn't you wake me up!?" Estelle said rushed. She was about to get dressed when Rob stopped her. "You look tired. Trix told me about what happened last night and it sounds like you need to take the day off." Estelle glared at him. "Robert Jene Marigold, you will not stop me from going to work."

"Woah, no need to use my full name. Also, the burns probably still hurt from yesterday. What if another lady throws coffee at you again. It won't be fun." Rob tried to calm her down. Estelle then sighed and closed her eyes. She was so tired, and Rob was right, her burns still hurt really bad and her back didn't feel any better.

Estelle walked out of the bathroom and put her stuff back into their respective spots. She walked out to the living room. She plopped down on the couch and sighed. Trix came over and sat right next to Estelle. "You don't need to worry about calling in sick, I already told them that you weren't going to be there."

Estelle nodded. "Thanks." Trix grabbed the side of her face and kissed her. She melted into the kiss. "You know, we're just worried about you? Me and Rob both love you a lot." Estelle leaned into their hand, "Yeah, and I love both of you guys a lot too."

"Who loves who?" Rob said, coming out of the bedroom, all ready in his work clothes. He checked the time, then nodded to Trix. They got up from the couch and walked to the door. Estelle followed and hugged them both. "I love you guys." They both then left for work.

...

Estelle was very bored that day. She made some food for herself, and then watched some TV, then read some of a book, and was still bored until Rob and Trix came home.

The next few days were like this. Rob and Trix made her stay home and she was bored all of those days. By the end of the week, her burns had healed so they didn't hurt, but her back was worse.

The three of them sat in the bathroom, looking at Estelle's back and figuring out what they could do to make it better.

"It looks like it grew so much bigger," Trix said. "Yeah, like there's something inside," Rob chimed in. The two of them were lightly poking it. Rob grabbed an ice pack and gently put it on her back. Estelle cried out in surprise at the cold temperature and pain. He quickly took the ice pack off.

"I don't know what to do," Trix said. Rob got up to prepare dinner and Trix helped Estelle put on a soft shirt that didn't bother her back too much. She could feel that the bumps on her back were massive. She was in so much pain just walking.