18 🌼

Autor's POV

Shehnaaz and her kids was enjoying weekend together in the rooftop of their new house. Shehnaaz was helping Zara to draw flower and Zoro was using his iPad keeping an ankle on another just like his father .

"Mommy,  will we go today to meet dad? " Zara asked leaving her colour pencils in middle of drawing.

"I don’t  know. You should have asked dad. " Shehnaaz pouted looking at her. Same as Zara used to do when she needs to convince her mother for something.

"Oh I forgot. Can you please call dad?  I am missing him. " she showed her puppy eyes to convince Shehnaaz and melted in a second. She loves their bond so damn much.Sidharth and their bond grw so close in a short time which anuses Shehnaaz.

"Ok. Then let me make some calls. " saying Shehnaaz grabbed her phone and dialed his manager's number.

"Hello!  Assalam Walikum . " Shehnaaz was greeted by Sidharth's manager and she instantly greeted him back.

"Wo ap jara apke sir se puch ke bata sakte hai ki wo aj kab free ho sakta hai? " Shehnaaz asked with a little hesitation. It had been a long time that she had asked about Sidharth. This made her a little uncomfortable.

"Sure  ma'am mein sir se puch ke apko batati hu. " he said hastily yet respectfully like before.

"Ok." shehnaaz was so much satisfied with his reaction and answer.

After sometime,  her phone rang and it showed an unknown number. The number could be unknown in her phone but not to her. This number is so familiar to her. Years back, she used to get calls almost everyday  from this same number. How couldn't she recognize it.

"Assalam walikum. " his deep and hoarse voice still manage to sent shiver ran down her spin like electricity.

"W..wal..ikum salam. " her voice trembled and hands were shaky in nervousness. 'Sidharth had definitely notice it ' she thought in her mind.

"kaisi hai ap ? " he asked sweetly with so many emotions in his tone . It has been years for him  calling  her .It made him wonder in past .

"Thik hu. Wo kuch bat karni thi apse. Free hai ap? " she asked him in a trembling voice. It was getting hard for her to control her emotions . She always might said that sidharth's absence doesn't hurt her but honestly it does . whenever she met him   saw him, she felt the pain of separation & longingness in her heart .

"Kiya hua Shehnaaz?  Koi problem hai kya? " he asked with concern sensing her nervous tone .

"Wo Zara aur Zoro ko milne jana tha to jab ap free ho mujhe inform kar dena mein un dono ko Murat bhai ke ghar bhej dungi pick karlena ."
Her straightforward statement amused Sidharth. 'She wasn’t like this. ' he wondered.

" thik hai but wo shehnaaz I wanted them to meet mom dad . So can I bring them home today ?" he directly asked for her permission as he didn't want to bring them home without shehnaaz's consent .

" yeah sure . But make sure to keep them away from heavy crowd . They aren't used to it ." saying she cut the call without even saying bye.

__________________________

"Assalam walikum ." Sidharth greeted his parent's as soon as he entered the house with his kids . His parent's were having brunch sitting in living room .They were surprised and shocked with the sudden visit of their grandchildren .