| Chapter Sixteen |

| 1

| 1.16 - part 2 |

• • • • • •

"Ow, ow, ow. Ow, ow, ow." Rachel cried as both Monica and Anna helped Rachel to the receptionists desk in the hospital.

"I'm just so glad you're okay." Anna said resting her head against Rachel who smiled at Anna's warm hugs.

"Uh, hi, uh, my friend was taking down our Christmas lights...and she fell off the balcony and may have broken her foot or ankle." Monica explained to the receptionist.

"My God, you still have your Christmas lights up?" The woman said before quickly grabbing a clipboard once she noticed the look on the girls faces. "Fill this out and bring it back."

"Let's sit you down Rach." Anna said as they moved over to the seating area.

Monica began to fill out Rachel's information sheet. "In case of a emergency, call?"

"You." Rachel said as Monica looked at her with surprise.

"Really?"

"Yeah." Rachel nodded her head.

"Aw, that's so sweet!" Monica hugged Rachel who laughed at the sudden affection.

"Okay, insurance?" Monica asked looking at Rachel who nodded her head.

"Oh, yeah, check it. Definitely gonna want some of that." Rachel said as the girls looked at her.

"You don't have insurance?" Anna asked as Rachel suddenly realised the problem they were hinting at.

"Why? How much is this gonna cost?" Rachel asked suddenly nervous about the price for her foot.

"I have no idea, but X-rays alone could be a couple hundred dollars." Monica explained.

"What are we gonna do?" Rachel asked hoping for some help.

"There's not much we can do." Monica said as Rachel suddenly thought of an idea.

"Uh, unless I use yours."

"No, no, no, no, no." Monica shook her head.

"Well, now, wait a second. Who did I just put as my "in case of emergency" person?" Rachel said as Monica quickly lowered her voice.

"That's insurance fraud." Monica said as Rachel sighed while gripping Anna's hand as she began to lift herself out of the chair.