| Chapter Seven|

| Chapter Seven|- 1

| Chapter Seven|
- 1.6 -

• • • • • • •

"You want a jelly bean?" Anna whispered to Chandler, pulling the packet of jelly beans out of her long coat she had smuggled into the theatre.

".. you are truly amazing." Chandler whispered taking a few jelly beans and enjoying the sugary candy that was Anna's absolute favourite.

"Ooo, look! There's Joey's picture!" Rachel was obviously very excited as she pointed to the photo of Joey on his play program brochure. "This is so exciting."

"You can always spot someone who's never seen one of his plays before. Notice, no fear, no sense of impending doom..." Chandler said leaning forward as Anna just hit his shoulder softly.

"Be nice.. you never know? Joey might be absolutely amazing at this role." Anna said always trying to put some positivity into almost everything.

"The exclamation point in the title scares me." Phoebe said pointing to the title of Joey's play. "Y'know, it's not just Freud, it's Freud!"

Everyone turned their attention to the stage in front of them as the lights became darker in the theatre room and a spotlight hit the centre of the stage.

"Oh, shhh, shh. Magic is about to happen." Ross said as everyone got comfortable and paid attention to Joey's passion in life(sometimes he could use a little work but he's doing his best)

"Vell, Eva, ve've done some excellent vork here, and I vould have to say, your pwoblem is qviiite clear." Joey spoke sitting in a chair, he had a long bushy beard, and spoke.. german?

The group were shocked when music began to play and Joey stood up on his feet.

"All you want is a dingle, What you envy's a schwang, A thing through which you can tinkle, Or play with, or simply let hang.." Joey sang as he moved around the stage.

Chandler leaned over to Anna, whispering in her ear. "I'm not dreaming am I?"

"Joey's really singing and dancing while wearing a big beard.." Anna said shaking her head with a smile as they watched Joey do his best with his acting.

After what felt like hours and hours, the play was finally over, all of Joey's friends stood up and clapped as they walked in to the back rooms.

"What did I just watch?" Anna asked sitting back down while rubbing her head that had began to ache.

"I feel violated." Rachel said while almost hugging herself.