| Chapter Six |

| Chapter Six |- 1

| Chapter Six |
- 1.5 -

• • • • • • •

"Would you let it go? It's not that big a deal." Monica said to her brother, bringing her cup of coffee to her mouth.

"Not that big a deal? It's amazing. Ok, you just reach in there, there's one little maneuver, and bam, a bra right out the sleeve." Ross said obviously fascinated by the way a females bra works. "All right, as far as I'm concerned, there is nothing a guy can do that even comes close. Am I right?"

"Come on! You guys can pee standing up."

"We can? All right, I'm tryin' that." Chandler said pointing to Joey who laughed while biting into a muffin.

"Ok, you know what blows my mind? Women can see breasts any time they want. You just look down and there they are. How you get any work done is beyond me." Joey said as the girls all turned to look at each other and laugh together.

"Oh, ok, you know what I don't get? The way guys can do so many mean things, and then not even care." Phoebe said making the conversation go completely quiet, as everyone looked at each other.

"Multiple orgasms!" Ross broke the silence and the men of the group clapped and agreed with Ross's comment.

• • • • • • • •

"Ooo.. can I have some of that?" Monica asked sitting beside Anna, pointing her finger at the lemon tart that looked to delicious not to try a piece.

"Of course, go ahead." Anna said brushing her curled blonde hair off her shoulder, smiling at Monica who seemed to have loved that beautiful citrus treat.

"So, Saturday night, the big night, date night, Saturday night, Sat-ur-day night!" Chandler made his way over to the group, with a little bit of a shake with his body.

"No plans, huh?" Joey asked looking at his friend, knowing him a little to well.

"Not a one." Chandler said shaking his head with a disappointment running threw his veins.

"Not even, say, breaking up with Janice?" Ross said while shaking his head at his friend who stupidly turned his affection to 'the woman with a voice you couldn't get out of your head' and didn't follow his true feelings with 'the most perfect girl Chandler has ever seen'

"Oh, right, right, shut up." Chandler said leaning back in his seat.

"Chandler, nobody likes breaking up with someone. You just gotta do it." Monica said trying to help Chandler with a tough situation he was debating whether to do or not.