"Like how?" His voice felt so real, she didn't want to open her eyes. 

"Hard and rough from behind," she begged, and groaned in frustration when she felt his cock pull out.  It would be like Donghua to enchant his cock to tease her. 

Fengjiu gasped as she felt herself being flipped onto her stomach and knees.  "Dijun...?"

He pushed her hair out of the way, so he could lick her ear and neck. He squeezed her left breast as he lifted her hip, grinding his cock against her from behind. 

"Like this, Xiaobai?" He asked, before he thrusted his cock into her wet, aching pussy. 

"Yes, Dijun, yes like that." She moaned into her pillow. He felt impossibly bigger at this angle. The wet sound of his cock entering her made her moan. His punishing hand on her breast. His grip on her hip. This felt so real. She was so close.

He abandoned her breast and both hands grabbed her butt, squeezing them to mash her pussy lips around his large cock. "I love watching my cock enter your pussy, Xiaobai.  Your pussy feels so tight and wet. Do you like me watching you?"

It was such slow torture. She could only moan her response against the pillow.

"I can't hear you," he whispered, before he lifted her up, holding her upright against him, as he quickened his thrust again. His hand anchored her left hip and the other squeezed her breast. "Touch yourself, Xiaobai."

Fengjiu obeyed his order, moaning as he sucked her neck, bruised her breasts and thrusted in and out of her. He felt so real.

"Do you miss my cock, Xiaobai?" He whispered against her ear. "Do you like me fucking you from behind?"

His words were too much. His cock felt too good. Everything was too much. Fengjiu cried out as she came violently on his cock, making him groan too as he emptied himself in her.

She felt herself being gently lowered to the bed. His arms wrapped around her...Fengjiu opened her eyes.  That was definitely his arm around her waist. She turned to face him. 

"Dijun! You're awake?" She asked. Pinched his cheek.  "Oh, I'm just dreaming."

He shook his head

He shook his head. "You're not dreaming."

"If I'm not dreaming..." Fengjiu blushed red at all the things he said...then blushed even redder at  all the things she said.  Her hand trailed to the blanket to cover her face.

He stopped her and pouted.  "Xiaobai, you're not glad to see me?"

"Of course. I've missed you so much....but Dijun, why have you woken up early?  How long have you been awake?"

"It's midnight. I made sure the spell would wake me up exactly at midnight so I could come see you."

She teared up and smiled at his eagerness. It was hard to believe sometimes that this powerful God loved her so much.

"I took a bath in the Tangshu chamber and transported here to find you just getting into bed." Donghua had stood mesmerized at the sight of her lying in bed, wrapped in his large robe, which concealed her body but revealed parts of her breasts and thighs, as her fingers explored her body.  He had made himself invisible and moved to the edge of the bed, so he could have the perfect view of her exploring her body.

He had opened his robe, his cock jutting out hard. Liquid pooled at the head and he started rubbing his cock when she moaned that he was being so bad. He almost groaned when he saw how wet she was, and couldn't help but asked her, "You're getting so wet, aren't you?" When his Xiaobai didn't open her eyes, he realized she thought she was imagining him saying that. He looked with hunger as she transported the porcelain cock to her pussy.

"Not yet, Xiaobai..." he wanted her to tease herself more, but groaned in frustration when he saw the cock separate her wet lips. It was the most erotic sight he's ever seen. Whenever it glided against her clit, she would moan.

"You love torturing me, don't you, Dijun?" Her voice was filled with pleasure and so intoxicating to his ears. Donghua rubbed his own cock harder when she raised her hips and let the robe fall apart to reveal her breasts and entire body.  She must be getting excited knowing he would watch this later. Donghua groaned when he realized she loved the thought of torturing him too.

Donghua didn't know how he didn't come in his fist when she whispered for him to watch her as the cock entered her pussy, thrusting in and out of her, and her fingers rubbing her clit. He would let the world burn before he could avert his eyes from her writhing in pleasure and thinking of him.

But his control had a limit, and that limit was destroyed when she whispered. "Yes, Dijun, fuck me, yes, just like that." He needed to fuck her in the way she was imagining. When she had said hard and rough from behind, he couldn't control himself anymore and transported the cock out of her pussy, placing it on a table. He flipped her onto her stomach and thrusted hard into her.

"Dijun... you watched me that entire time...?" She blushed.

Donghua raised an eyebrow. "Xiaobai, you said to watch you."

"I did not!" She hid her face into his chest.

"I can show you what happened if you don't remember," he teased. "Did you forget I had enchanted it to show me...everything?"

"Ok, ok, I said it." She grumbled against his chest.

"I loved hearing you say all those things, Xiaobai," he whispered, caressing her back.

"You do?" She asked raising herself over him to look at his face.

"I love it when you say what you want. You made me very hard. Just thinking about it makes me very hard." He took her hand and placed it on his cock.

"Dijun..."

"I've missed you so much, Xiaobai," he pulled her down to kissed her gently and thoroughly.

"I've missed you more." She straddled his hips before sinking her pussy slowly down on his very hard cock. Hearing how aroused he was for her made her so wet again.  They both groaned as his cock finally filled her, and they proceeded to make up for lost time.

________________________________
*Ep. 53 a reference to the scene where Donghua pushes her down on the stone after her dance turned him on too much (she had traded him a dance to make the birds do the special phoenix dance), and Donghua asks her what's so interesting about watching the bird dance and tells her to "watch me, wife", presumably before taking her in broad daylight...outside. Like sir! I love this scene obviously.

I had a week off so had a lot of free time to think about naughty Donghua but prob won't be able to update for another week. Hope you're liking these little snapshots so far. Thanks for your comments and votes! ❤️