13

"I wanna go home" I tell Karl

"Baby. We can let this be a vacation, we can go anywhere you want. We don't have to stay in your home city. If you really want to go home we can" Karl offers me

I think for a second. I want to hug my boys. But I do feel safe with Karl.

"Can we do something today, then leave at like 4am?" I ask

"Of course we can princess" he smiles "whatcha wanna do today?"

"So there's the aquarium of the pacific. And after that we can walk around the little shops they have there. It's really pretty at sunset. They also have good restaurants there" I say excitedly

Karl smiles at me and nods his head. He orders a new Uber and we are on our way.

On the drive over he has his hand on the inside of my thigh, doing the little thumb movements. It makes me have so many butterflies.

We finally arrive and we pay to get into the aquarium.

The first thing I go to is where you can touch the animals. Knowing this place like the back of my hand from how many times I went here as a kid.

After a while observing the animals, we leave and get food. We start to walk along the stores. We see the lock railing. We buy a lock and put mine and Karl's name on it and throw the key in the trash.

"We need to come here with our boys" Karl tells me

I agree and we continue.

Soon after we finish the little walk they have we go to our hotel room and get our stuff. I change into sweats and one of Karl's hoodies. We take a nap knowing we have to be awake soon.

...

Our plane lands. I wake karl up.

We go claim our bags and see sapnap waiting for us. I run up to him when I see him, hugging him tightly. He returns it. Karl is taking both of our luggage to the car and also hugs nick.

We get in the car, me in the passenger seat and Karl in the back.

"How was your flight?" Sapnap asks us

"Sleepy" is all I manage to say

He chuckles and rubs my thigh

"I'm sorry all that happened to you love" sapnap tells me

"It's ok. It's not your fault, you don't need to apologize" I add

"I just wish I was there for you" he continues

"Karl was there, luckily" I smile at him

He gives me a sheepishly smile as well, clearly tired

"Your parents are shit. No offense" Karl says

I nod, agreeing with him.

"At least they made a wonderful daughter" sapnap smiles

...

We get home. Sapnap taking in the luggage. I see george and Alex in the living room asleep.

I decide I'm too lazy to walk upstairs so I lay down on the couch and fall asleep.

Sapnap POV

Karl went upstairs to be with clay. I see Kaylen on the couch asleep. George and Alex are cuddled up together. They probably tried to wait for Kaylen and karl to get home but failed.

"George" I whisper in his ear "let's go upstairs. They are home already."

He hums and gets up. He looks at Kaylen asleep on the couch. He goes down and picks her up bridal style. He carries her up to his room I'm assuming.

"Alex." I whisper "come on babe. Let's go to sleep upstairs"

"Karl? Kaylen?" He questions

"They're asleep upstairs. Let's go" I say

He follows and walks behind me.

He goes into my room. So I follow. As soon as his head hits the pillow he out.

We really need one bed that fits all of us. For now we are in two's sometimes three's but that's rare.

I really do feel bad for Kaylen, she has gone through so much pain in the past year. She doesn't deserve this. She deserves the world, and all of us want to give it to her.