787-790 A Fierce Struggle_ 1-4

Mulai dari awal

He directly looked at Ye Qingtang right after and said, “Young Sir Ye, you are a reasonable person. Since you are doubtful of Qu Xiangyang’s offense, why don’t you release my son first? After that, we can slowly discuss.”

Ye Qingtang looked at the sanctimonious Qin Long coldly. In her previous life, she stayed in the Nine Nights Dynasty for quite some time, and she was very clear of the Qin family’s way. In the Nine Nights Dynasty, there was nothing that the Qin family clan did not dare to do.

How many loyal officials fell to the Qin family’s evil schemes?

How many citizens were butchered by the Qin family?

If she believed in Qin Long’s words, she would truly be a fool.

“If I release your son, I’m afraid you will never let me leave the monarch city,” Ye Qingtang said indifferently.

A vicious look flashed across Qin Long’s eyes.

“Does this mean… you wish to acquiesce to something after having refused my first overture?”

_______________________________________________________________

788- A Fierce Struggle_ 2

Ye Qingtang shook her head suddenly.

“It is not impossible if you really want me to release your son.”

“Just tell me any demands you have.” Qin Long’s tensed expression relaxed upon seeing that there was still a chance for a favorable turn.

Ye Qingtang glanced at the surrounding citizens and then looked at the vigilant Qu Xiangyang.

“You just need to clear Qu Xiangyang’s name in public, kowtow to him, and admit your mistake. I’ll release your son afterward.”

Everyone was bewildered by what Ye Qingtang said.

Ye Qingtang wanted Qin Long to kowtow to Qu Xiangyang and admit his mistake in public?

Even Qu Xiangyang, himself, was dumbfounded.

A gloomy expression filled Qin Long’s face as malevolence flooded his eyes.

“Insolent! Men, come and…”

Qin Long was about to act up, but Ye Qingtang suddenly lifted a leg and kicked Qin Chen’s legs.

A miserable cry rang in the air. Qin Chen, whose legs were broken, knelt on the ground immediately as cold sweat trickled down his good-looking face due to the pain.

“Stop!” Qin Long yelled loudly.

“How?” Ye Qingtang asked.

Wrath filled Qin Long’s eyes.

“How dare you hurt my son!”

“Mhm.” Ye Qingtang nodded. Without waiting for Qin Long to react, she waved her sword and chopped off Qin Chen’s left arm.

Blood gushed out immediately, and a strong smell of blood diffused in the air.

“Ahhh!” Qin Chen howled in grief and collapsed on the ground. He clutched on the area where his left arm was broken as his entire body twitched from the pain.