"Eyes up, Rex." I giggled out.

Rex capo

I walked into my office and ran my hands through my hair as I checked all my bank accounts and how my buildings are doing.

13 million dollars rolling in from each building.

My phone buzzed in my pocket making me take it out to see a message from Maliah. One attachment.

I quickly opened the picture to see her in a beautiful red dress that hugged her curves perfectly.

Maliah: hey, Enzo was no help so I need your opinion. Red or white?

I looked through both of the photos and I couldn't decide. She looked amazing in both of the pictures.

Me: both. You look stunning in both, Principessa.

She quickly sent a rolling eye emoji.

Maliah: your no help! But thank you. Where are you right now because I went by the house and you weren't there.

Me: first asking me who I was texting now asking me where I'm at?

I said smiling.

Maliah: it's something called curiosity, rex.

I could sense the sass that was sent through that text message.

Me: I'm over at my building, your more welcome to come over.

She left me on seen and didn't reply making me shake my head and shut off my phone.

Not even 14 minutes later my phone is ringing.

I answered it quickly when I saw it was maliah.

"Hey rex, can you please tell these mother fuckers to let me in the building before I pepper spray them again?" Maliah spat clearly annoyed making me chuckle as I exited my office and went straight to the elevator.

I hung up on her as the elevator went down and quickly opened.

"Let her in." I sternly said and they did and maliah quickly flipped all of them off before brushing past them.

"Rex, I am so close to punching him out." She pointed to one of my men that she previously pepper sprayed.

"Principessa, come on." I quickly said as I held her by her waist as she held onto the shopping bags.

-

She sat across from me and sighed. "I've spent like all your money, I feel guilty." She said breaking the silence.

I motioned for her to come here and she quickly did. I patted my lap and she shook her head no quickly.

"Sit." I bluntly said and she quickly did. It felt so good to have her on my lap.

I quickly showed her my bank account. "No need to feel guilty." I whispered in her ear as her mouth slowly parted from what she was seeing.

"That's how much money you have?" She asked and I nodded. "You don't even need that billion your already filthy rich." She exclaimed and I shrugged.