Chapter 2 - Rules of the house

Sam was waiting for sammar for past one hour when he decided to go check on him. When he reached sammar's room he was shocked to see him. Sammar was sitting on the floor, his knees closer to his chest, his head bowed down and sobs were wrecking his whole body. He was so engulfed in his pain that when Sam gently pulled him towards him self sammar within seconds burried himself in sam's chest and started to cry profusely. Sammar was liking his warmth it was making him feel safe. Sam also let him take comfort in his embrace for as long as he wanted. After a few minutes when sammar's sobs subsidies by snifles Sam pulled him out of his embrace and wiped his tears. He held his chin and made him look up.

Sam "mumma ki yaad aa rahi hai bachcha? "

Sammar just nodded and a few tears again spilled from his eyes.

Sam "aise rote nahi bachcha, agar Tu aise royega to mumma ko b takleef hogi. Aur unhe lagega ki hum apne bhai ka khayal bhi nahi rakh pa rahe. You want your brothers to look bad in front of mumma?"

Sammar shook his head and again hugged Sam tightly and whispered "aap sach me mujhe apna bhai maante ho na?"

Sam "isme na manne jaisa kya hai bachcha Tu hai mera bhai, I know we didn't had a relationship for 14 years but we can make one now. I won't claim that i know you inside out but i am ready to try. You are my younger brother sammar and one day very soon you will also start seeing me as your elder brother. Till then let's just try to be there for each other.

Although sammar wanted to tell him that he already loves him as his elder brother not only him but sameer also but he didn't knew if Sam would trust him or not. Sammar always wanted his brothers to be with him. He can't even count how many times he have imagined himself living with his brothers and mother. Although that was not possible now but sammar will for sure try to be a good brother to them.

Sam "firse kho gaya. Kya hua tu theek hai na?"

Sammar was overwhelmed and before he knew a few words escaped his mouth "thank you bhaiya"

Sam -bhaiya mat bol mujhe

Sammar's face fell the moment he heard that. His eyes filled up again. Sam looking at this smiled and said "bhaiya to Tu bhaiya ko bolega na. Agar dono ko bhaiya bolega to confusion nahi hoga?"

"To main aapko kya bolu?" Asked sammar

"Mujhe tu bhaiyu bolna, mere friends ke chote bhai behan aise ho bulate hai unhe, abhi tak koi tha nahi jo mujhe bhaiyu bulaye par ab Tu hai na to main bhi ab bhaiyu ban gaya"

Sammar gave him a weak smile and nodded his head.

"chal ab utth, fresh ho ja, main khana yahi room me. Mangwa leta hu. Ok?" Said Sam and moved towards the extension phone to ask the staff to get their lunch in the room only.

Sammar stood up but before he can make a move his head started reeling, he tried to control it but before he knew he fainted and fell on the ground.

Sam ran towards him and took him in his arms "sammar bachche kya hua, are you fine? Sammar ankhe khol beta."

Sam got scared seeing sammar like that. He called for staff. As soon as the staff entered the room they helped him to lay sammar on the bed. And left to call the doctor. Someone informed sameer as well.

Doctor arrived within half hour but sammar was still unconscious. Sam was worried sick for him. When the doctor came Sam left the room for the doctor to check him.

As soon as he came out he saw sameer entering the house.

Sammer "kya hua use Sam, jab main gaya tab to theek tha wo."