Chapter 5 Angel in devils skin

A few days passed, sammar was used to to his new surroundings. He has formed a bond of love and trust with Sam and pari but he was still a little hesitant with sameer. Though he is not that scared with him now but still he only spoke to sameer when spoken to and tried to stay clear of his way. Although sameer was desperate for his acceptance but he didn't knew how to take their relationship forward. Sameer never had the ease and comfort with people that sam has nor does he have the motherly warmth of pari which sammar has come to love. Sameer has always been a slow to warm up guy but once you are comfortable with him, you get to see a whole new loving and comforting side of his.

It was evening time and sammar was a little hungry, he thought of getting a snack from the kitchen. He went to the kitchen and open the snack cupboard and took out a bag of chips. As soon as he closed the cupboard he saw a girl his bhaiyu's age staring at him with anger.

It was ananya

It was ananya. Before summer could react she asked him with fake anger "kaun ho tum aur yahan kya kar rahe ho? "

Sammar felt a little scared but still replied "aap kaun ho?"

"Achcha bachchu ek to chori karte ho upar se mujhe hi attitude dikha rahe ho, how dare you" She said offended.

Sammar gulped at her accusation and meekly replied "Chori, maine koi chori nahi ki, aap ho kaun aur aise kyun baat kar rahe ho? "

Ananya "main kaun hu isse tumhe kya lena dena, pehle ye batao kiski permission se tumne ye chips liye? "

Sammar didn't say anything just started looking on the floor regretting his decision of getting a snack, was he supposed to take someone's permission before taking something from the kitchen. If so than why hasn't anyone stopped him till now.

Ananya "bolu kuch, chup kyun ho gaye, poocha tumne kisi se?"

Sammar "maine to pehle bhi yahan se chips liye hai par kabhi kisi se poocha nahi"

Ananya a little loudly "WHAT, YOU MEAN TUMNE PEHLE BHI YAHAN CHORI KI HAI"

sammar a little scared "maine koi chori nahi ki"

Ananya "achcha to tumne chori nahi ki, to jara bataoge ki bina pooche cheeze lene ko kya kehte hai?"

Sammar meekly replied "chori"

Ananya "dekha maan gaye na tum, ab isse pehle ki main tumhaari complaint karu, chalo jaldi se ye chips wapas rakho aur jao apne kamre me"

The anger and authority in her voice made sammar do what she exactly told her. He put the bag of chips back and was about leave when Ananya stopped him.

Ananya "aise hi chale jaoge? Chalo pehle kaan pakdo aur sorry bolo"

Sammar didn't wanted to do that but it seemed to be the only way he can get out of this situation and he so wanted to get away from Ananya, she was so scary and intimidating.

AnjaanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara