Chapter Five: Breaking News

Start from the beginning

Izuku and Katsuki looks shocked and Momo looks disgusted. Izuku notices and looks confused.

"What's wrong?" Izuku asks.

"I don't like sushi, mother must have made this." Momo says.

"We can trade if you want?" Izuku says.

"Please." Momo says.

Izuku and Momo switched bento boxes and Katsuki sighs.

"You rich people." Katsuki says.

"Your mom is a fashion designer." Izuku says.

"And your mom is a pro hero." Katsuki comes abck at Izuku.

Izuku sighs then grabs a piece an sushi and shoves it in Katsuki's mouth. 

"Shush, your annoying when hungry." Izuku says.

Momo giggles then starts to eat. Katsuki eats the food in his mouth while glaring at Izuku. Izuku starts to eat also. They eat their food and heads to their next classes, this time Izuku and Momo have the same class and Katsuki has a different class. Momo and Izuku heads to class and sits in their seats.

"I have something to tell you after school." Izuku says.

"Okay." Momo replies.

The school day goes normally they get through all their classes and homework. Katsuki almost got into another fight but Izuku was there to stop him. School ended and the trio heads out if the school and heads to the park to hangout a bit more. Izuku pulled Momo to the side to talk to her.

"What is it?" Momo asks.

Izuku takes a deep breath and looks at her.

"I'm moving Momo" Izuku says 

Momo's eyes widen and tears start to fill her eyes.

"Tell me your joking.." She says and Izuku shakes his head.

"I'm sorry, I just found out today." Izuku says.

"When do you leave?" She asks.

"Tomorrow, but I'll be sure to see you and Kat before I go." Izuku says.

Momo walks up to Izuku and hugs him tightly. Izuku hugs back and Katsuki walks up to them and pushes them apart. 

"I didn't get a hug, you don't get a hug." Katsuki says.

"You jealous?" Izuku asks.

"Like hell I am." Katsuki says.

"Aww does Katsuki want a hug~?" Izuku teases then looks at Momo and nods.

Izuku and Momo hugs Katsuki tightly.

"Get off me!" Katsuki yells.

They let go and starts laughing. Katsuki blushes from embarrassment.

"You too really are jerks." Katsuki says then walks off.

"Oh come on you love us!" Izuku yells while running after him.

"Not for a long shot." Katsuki says.

Izuku chuckles as Momo catches up to them. 

"Let's get some ice cream! Last one there has to pay!" Izuku says.

Izuku dashes off followed by Katsuki then Momo. Izuku won and Momo was last once again.

"Gotta be faster Mo." Izuku says.

"Oh shut up." Momo says then pays for their ice cream.

Izuku chuckles and Katsuki Snickers a bit. They eat their ice cream and hung out for a few more hours then decided to go home. Izuku hugged Momo goodbye once more and started heading home with Katsuki.

"I'm gonna miss you ya know." Katsuki says.

"Yeah I know, I'll miss you too" Izuku chuckled.

Izuku and Katsuki walks home, they stop at Katsuki's house and Izuku hugged him goodbye and heads home himself. 

*This should be fun...* Izuku thinks to himself.

(Takoyaki looks like this btw TvT THIS LOOKS SO GOOD DAMN😭🤚🏾)

____________ 

Short chapter but hope you enjoyed! Hope you have a great day or had a great day it depends on when you read this! Until next chapter! Have a good one bye! Just want to thank you all btw, 300+ reads already? You all must really like IzuMomo haha!

(Word count 925)