Chapter 1. An unknown human has been lurking around?

Start from the beginning

" I'm not going to kill him! Not yet at least " Lauren said shooting Herm a smile.

" Yet?! What do you mean yet?! " Joye yelled now fully out from behind the sofa.

" Enough you two. Lauren, Joye, why are you here? " I asked hopping to distract everyone. Herm looked like she plotting everyone's death. That or she was planning to kick everyone out of the castle.

" Oh it's simple really! " Joye said hopping onto the sofa. If Joye does a French girl pose I'm leaving.

" Joye and I've seen an unknown witch has been poking around the castle for the past week" Lauren pipped up watching as Joye indeed pulled a French girl pose. Damn it, Joye. Why are you like this?

" You've seen this strange witch poking around the grounds for a week, and haven't said anything till now? " I snapped pointing at the other two witches. " Why?! "

Joye shrugged " We wanted to make sure the witch wasn't a threat. Or worse the supreme witch "

I flinched praying the others didn't notice. Thankfully none of them noticed

" If the supreme witch is back then you need to tell us right away you idiot! Or at least tell Bertha! "

" What about me darling? " A voice we all knew to well asked.

" Ah speak of the devil and they shall appear! " Joye teased smirking.

" Shh, now did someone mention my sister? And if so, why? She's dead! "

" Bertha, we don't know that for sure. Your sister could have survived and is out there, plotting " Herm pointed out earning a flinch from everyone.

" If she is alive, that's bad for Pris and Scott. " Lauren said sitting on the arm of the sofa.

" It certainly is. Which is why Joye and Lauren should have warned us about this person sooner! " Herm snapped looking over at the other witches.

I can't believe this. This honestly can't be happening!

She can't be back! She's dead! Destroyed! Rotting away! She can't be back!

S-She just can't! Unless........ No. She's not. Don't be stupid, Pris.

" Enough. It's gotten late " I said hopping to distract the others. " Everyone should head back home. We'll discuss everything tomorrow, O-Okay? "

My fellow witches, and Bertha, looked at one another than back at me.

" Yeah. Come along Lauren, Joye. I'll take you back home " Herm said slowly walking towards the door.

" Alright. Good night Pris! "

" Good night, Pris "

" Good night darlings! "

" Good night everyone"

********************************

It's been about three hours since the discussion about the strange figure lurking around the castle. And let me tell you, I'm scared.

There's no way she's alive! Not only did my fellow witches beat the shit out of her. But Bertha slaughtered her! Or at least, she said she did.

No, don't be silly. Bertha hates her sister. And it's understandable why she does. How could her own sister do that to her?

Why did the she curse Scott and me? There was no point! Unless it was some sort of plan? Or maybe it was just a last resort? Yeah, a last resort.

Sigh, is it still raining out? I could use a relaxing walk right about now. No, maybe a midnight swim would be better?

Yeah I'll go for a swim! Alright let's go!

******************************

Finally after about thirty minutes, but I finally arrived at the lake.

Yet, I feel as though I'm being watched. Damn it, this isn't what I need right now!

" Who's there?! " I growled fed up with tonight. " Show yourself! "

If this is the supreme witch, I'm doomed. Maybe taking a midnight swim was a bad idea.

" common Pris! Don't you remember your favorite witch? " A voice I thought I'd never thought I would hear again teased.

And out of the shadows they stepped. Her with her beautiful ginger hair, beautiful eyes so easy to get lost in.

" E-Eloise? I-Is that you? "

Wow Pris is such a simp.

Moving on, I do hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!

I honestly have no clue when I'll update it again. Hm, based on my normal schedule, I might make Monday's when I update this book. Hm, it'll truely depend on how I'm feeling.

Moving on, once again I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. And Pris, or Eloise, I hope you two enjoyed this chapter to!

Leave me any suggestions you guys have! I might write them!

Oh one last thing, please vote, added this book to your reading list, and comment!

Till next time darlings!