𝐬𝐢𝐱

SUNLIGHT GREETED HER WHEN SHE WOKE UP, it taking a few moments for her to adjust to the surroundings, blinking. She was in a cosy bed, a sort of cot, surrounded by two walls and a door by her feet. It was cozy but quite claustrophobic. A thin blanket was thrown across her, or maybe she had kicked it off, she didn't know.

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, before she heard some muffled conversation outside between two familiar voices. She pushed herself out of the heap of blankets, finding that all her armour was still intact, still on her like it was before she passed out. She glanced around the ship, which she realised was the Razor Crest, being repaired.

How long was I out? she wondered, shuffling to the edge of the bed, before she slipped off it, landing on the floor softly. Her legs ached and feet hurt from all the walking, but she could deal with it. Faeyth had had worse injuries.

Slowly, she started toward the ramp, holding a hand up to block the blinding light that hit her as she stepped out.

"Hello, dear," Kuiil's voice made her look over, smiling lightly, walking down to join him, "Are you feeling better? The Mandalorian told me about your showdown with that Mudhorn. From what I heard, it was impressive."

She shrugged, but gave him a small smile, before it faltered. "How long was I asleep for?"

He checked the sun's point, "About two days."

"Oh. Did anything happen when I was out?"

He shook his head, "Not much. The child wouldn't leave your side though."

There was a tug on her leg, the small green kid looking up at her and giggling. Faeyth sat down beside him, picking him up and smiling. She'd missed him, and hopefully, he'd missed her too.

Kuiil had left her alone, probably to finish fixing up the ship, the girl watching him walk away and disappear from her view. A new voice snapped her out of her trance, "You okay, kid?" 

Mando was stood in front of her suddenly, the sun reflecting off his shiny beskar, putting down a tool and tilting his head to her. Faeyth watched him before humming.

"I'm fine," she replied softly, "Thank you."

He sat beside her, still staring at her curiously through his visor, "What did you do, with the Mudhorn? It just stopped and you were there then you just...passed out. I wasn't sure if you died or something."

She laughed softly. "The Force," she was answering his questions in order, "I was drained, I had no energy left. I don't know if you noticed, but we didn't eat for two days and we walked in the hot sun, too."

The Mandalorian made a sort of laughing noise under his helmet, she wasn't sure if it was a laugh or scoff, then asked more hesitantly, "Can you do it- like whenever? These mind powers?"

"The Force? Whenever I guess."

"Can you do it now?" he tried not to sound eager, but he was just inquisitive.

Faeyth hummed, for there was no point in hiding away anymore, he knew of her capabilities. She felt that she could trust him, and she could feel that her emotions towards her were genuine, and he didn't want to hurt her.

She picked up a rock, making it float through the air into the child's hands, watching as he cooed, his big eyes unmoving from her. He seemed to realise what she was like him in her abilities.

"Are you a Jedi?"

The question seemed almost unreal. It took her a moment to gather her thoughts to reply slowly, "I am."

"So you have a laser sword thing? Whatever it's called," he waved a hand as if to brush it off, which made her laugh.

Faeyth nodded, "I do. It's called a lightsaber and I have two." She scooted back, resting her head back on a wall and stretching her legs out, "Mine actually connect together to make one. It's pretty cool."