𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

THEY WALKED IN SILENCE MOST OF THE WAY, until she stopped upon hearing a noise, like a shuffling. Faeyth instinctively grabbed his hand, making him stop with her. Mando turned back to her, his helmet tilted in confusion, as if asking her why she suddenly stopped. "Do you hear that?" she whispered, glancing around the cave in an agitated manner.

He nodded, his hand hovering over his gun, both of them looking around the cave they were in.

A bounty hunter jumped down from his hiding spot, aiming a blow at Mando, Faeyth kicking the child away from the fight as he hit the man down.

Another joined the fight, the girl (who had her two daggers unsheathed) started defending the blows from the second attacker, ducking under his axe. She sliced her knives through his stomach, hitting his head with the hilts, knocking him out.

She was hit in the back of the head, sending her forward, hitting the ground with a grunt, her weapons silding away from her. Thankfully, her helmet took the brunt of the force, just leaving her a little dizzy and dazed.

A hand grabbed her shoulder, tugging her onto her back, facing the sky. He pinned her down, raising his axe about to deliver the final blow in a few seconds. Faeyth's mind spun, her legs unable to move since he was holding her down. Her hands itched to grab her daggers, but she couldn't reach.

Her vision was blurry as she blinked, trying to process what was going on, haphazardly raising her hands and gritting her teeth. She used the Force to throw him off her, hearing him hit the nearby wall, then the floor; unconscious.

Someone pushed a spear against her neck, yanking her back against their chest, dragging her across the cave, effectively choking her, Faeyth wincing her teeth in pain. She pushed against the metal, sucking in some air, before kicking his foot, throwing the weapon, along with the attacker, over her. It took a great amount of strength for someone small to throw a grown-up man over her.

They hit the ground as she breathed heavily, throwing her knife into their throat, her mind spinning as she glanced over to Mando, who had two guys on him.

She got off the floor shakily, pulling her weapon out of their neck and running over, blocking a hit intended for the back of his helmet, the sound of metal clashing against her beskar wrist armour echoed around the cave. To make quick work of it, she shoved him back, throwing one of her knives in his forehead.

There was a loud gunshot, making her flinch instinctively, a man disintegrating in front of the child. Faeyth turned to Mando, who had his rifle raised, slowly lowering it to reveal the child smiling.

She sighed in a relieved fashion.

"You okay, kid?" he asked, looking at her for any visible injuries.

"Yes," Faeyth hummed, "Are you hurt?"

He shook his head and smiled, even though she couldn't see him.

After getting no sleep, she was tired, both from fighting so much the last day, and walking. He had noticed this and reassured her that they would stop for a rest soon.

'Soon' happened to be a lot longer than she expected, but they finally stopped by a rock, around sunset, illuminated by a small light. She leaned back, sighing in relief, glad to be resting her legs, even if it was for a little while. She fell asleep not long after.

The next morning, they reached the cliff edge the next morning, to find a group of Jawas stripping his ship for parts. He pulled his gun out, shooting down the ones carrying the parts as they all scurried away, back into their big sandcrawler.

He ran after them, grappling onto the moving car and hauling himself up. She ran as quick as she could, her eyes wide, murmuring curses all over. The child was next to her, watching the action in his wide black eyes. The Jawas started to throw garbage off the sandcrawler, the Mandalorian climbing up the side.