"I have a feel it's from little miss thunder." Timmy tried to reroute the main system when Tecna transformed and literally became the main computer. A giant ice statue was made and was about to fall on top of the ship, squashing them. 

Flora ran outside and transformed into her charmix state and made vines grow from the ground stopping the ice from falling on them. 

The environment outside became more and more icy making the ship inside freezing. Aerilyn sneezed multiple times with Diabolus handing her a handkerchief. "I-I really d-don't want t-to use my p-powers s-so soon but i-if you d-don't bring the p-power on s-soon-"

"We're trying our best to bring back the power, but Stormy's lightning did serious damage to the main system." Tecna said.

After a while Stella became completely over it and walked into the engine room and used her powers to warm up the place. The power returned but the roots were being burnt, the ice was about to collapse on them. They managed to barely escape the ice falling on them and they conveniently landed right where the rock worm created a hole.

                                                                ✯✯✯

They were approaching Darkar's Castle, Aerilyn had a horrible feeling in her stomach but she figured everyone else did too. Flora, Musa and Tecna were at awe of the castle. The shadow monsters were protecting the fortress so Sky, Riven and Helia had to go and try and fend them off so they could enter and save Bloom. After a few minutes there was a bright purple light and all of a sudden the monsters gained the ability to shoot blasts.

"Either our info is outdated or-"

"The monsters have been powered up." The Hawk swerved around the place trying to dodge the blasts from the monsters. "If we don't hurry up then Darkar will open the dimensional passageway and get the power he's been searching for!" Tecna looked over to Lockette and asked her if she could find a safe way in. 

Lockette used her wand and found a path. But as they flew towards it Timmy couldn't get a reading of where Sky was. Luckily Riven and Helia managed to find him and bring him back. The monsters though was still a problem and was preventing them from moving any closer. 

"We could disable the spell used on the monsters." They all nodded and transformed. They had Sky cover for them as they flew out of the Hawk and preformed the convergence.

Aisha shot some morphix out with Stella creating a sun ball that absorbed it

Aisha shot some morphix out with Stella creating a sun ball that absorbed it. They all joined hands and performed the convergence which disabled the spell used on the monsters.

                                                             ✯✯✯

They stood outside on a raised platform with the guys opposite them. Everyone went to talk with their boyfriends. "Are you sure you want to stay here, your magic could be useful against Darkar." Aerilyn said. Diabolus chuckled and placed a hand on her cheek.