"I have trauma for slaps." Tae replied and Jungkook hummed he didn't asked why , Because he knew he won't be getting any answer.

"You know you are really lucky, you got such a beautiful and loving family." Tae commented with a soft smile with wasn't clear in the dark room

"Hmm, I agree. I am indeed luck, they all are very supportive and loving." Jungkook spoke with the softest smile. He never said this infront of anyone but he don't know why but he felt to say this to tae today.

"Hmm, not everyone gets a family like this." Tae spoke with a dry chuckle. He wish he was able to give Irene a family like this, where she can be happy and don't have to be scared whole day. And after this no one said anything slowly they closed their eyes and drifted to their dream land.

It was around 3 in the night when tae started to breath heavy, he was mumbling something, forehead getting all sweaty Because of the thing he was watching in his dream. He clenched the sheets and his voice became more louder making Jungkook to wake up.

"Taehyung, what happened?" Jungkook asked turning around when he heard mumbling coming from tae.

He frowned when he saw the condition of younger as there was slight light that was coming from outside. Jungkook sat on the bed properly and switched on the light.

"Taehyung, what happened? Hey." He spoke as he tapped a little on tae's arms.

"Eomma, please don't... don't leave me" Jungkook was finally able to understand that left tae's mouth.

"No... eomma...please." tae's voice came as begging the grip on the sheets getting harder as tears started to slip from tae's eyes. This made Jungkook worried, not even his knowing his heart was hurting seeing tears.

"Taehyung, tae get up. Tae" Jungkook spoke shaking tae a little.

"Eomma" tae shouted eyes still closed his whole body was shaking and Jungkook didn't knew what he should do at this moment.

He tapped on tae's cheeks and shook his shoulder. Tae slowly opened his eyes and Jungkook felt so hurt seeing that teary eyes. He himself don't know why but tae's tears makes his heart hurt.

Tae looked at him with his teary eyes, and not getting what to do Jungkook just pulled him close hugging him tightly making tae to bury his face in jungkook's chest.

And here broke the clause of tae's contract. The clause where tae had asked that Jungkook can't get closer to him. I know it's not the first time they are getting closed after the contract. But till now everytime they were close they were Because of the contract only.

They stood close, tae let Jungkook touch him because it was an act. Nothing was real but now no one was watching them. There wasn't a sign of act, it was the geniune hug. The first touch which is just to comfort other not to show that they are in relationship.

Tae sobbed in jungkook's arms who just patted his back trying his best to calm tae down.

"Eomma." Tae mumbled .

"What happened, hmm. Want me to take you to your eomma?" Jungkook asked genuinely worried for the younger. But his frown deepend when tae shook his head.

"You...you can't take me to her. She-she." Tae tried but wasn't able to complete as his breaths became uneasy. Panicking from inside Jungkook dropped the question and looked at the side table, he tried to get the glass of water for tae. But tae tightened his hold, making it difficult for Jungkook, but nevertheless he got the glass and made tae drink the water.

Some minutes later Jungkook heard the soft snores coming from tae making him sigh in relief. He slowly backed away and stared at tae's face. His cheeks had the dry tears which were wiped by Jungkook softly. He carefully layed tae on the bed and placed the pillow in his arms.

'why do I care for you so much? Why seeing you cry hurts me? What is happening?.' Jungkook asked to himself and layed on the bed thinking what is happening with him and soon slept.

Next chapter.

Jungkook gritted his teeths as he saw seo jun. His best friends ex lover standing right infront of him. The scene flashed infront of his eyes, the scene which is the reason he hates love.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

The story have angst but not between the main couple. The story have a happy ending so pleas don't be disappointed and wait for the the story to proceed.

Tell me how it was....

You all must be thinking why am I being so busy lately so the reason is I am doing online diploma in English literature.

Do vote....

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author